• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chica Creampie [Pics]

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
Personally I perfer to see tits covered with cum...but whatever floats your boat.

you should vote on my site sweetie to get the number up :)

did you like this update i did a few weeks ago? click HERE to see the preview.

2010-07-23.jpg

you should vote on my site sweetie to get the number up :)

did you like this update i did a few weeks ago? click HERE to see the preview.

2010-07-23.jpg

um yes, I LOVED it. Wish it was my cum though.

how many of you would take seconds after another guy just came inside a hot girl?

With a comdom yes. But I am a nasty freaky fucker.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
i heard a story of a guy who use to hide in the closet while a stranger had sex with his wife and after he was done, the hubby would come out and have sex with her. some guys get turned on by sloppy seconds.

after dave and i have sex we just lay in bed talking about stuff and sometimes we're there long enough to do it again and he loves the feeling of his cum still in me.

i heard a story of a guy who use to hide in the closet while a stranger had sex with his wife and after he was done, the hubby would come out and have sex with her. some guys get turned on by sloppy seconds.

after dave and i have sex we just lay in bed talking about stuff and sometimes we're there long enough to do it again and he loves the feeling of his cum still in me.

I usally go down stairs for a sandwich...

how many of you would take seconds after another guy just came inside a hot girl?
As long as he's been tested, I'd have no problem with it. It's extra warmth and lubrication. I'd do a DP or DPP and let him unload first.

Some guys find that gay. Don't know why. The other guy is just lusting after the same babe I am. I'm not going out of my why to play with his rod, and I'm not lusting after him.

Yep, I love sloppy seconds after myself with my wife. Just something about the whole experience, and re-experience with that little reminder.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.