• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chestnut wins hot dog contest after eat-off

NEW YORK - Joey Chestnut reclaimed the top spot at the annual hot dog eating contest in Coney Island on Friday after first tying with archrival Takeru Kobayashi in a 10-minute chow-down and then beating him in a five-dog eat-off.

The men tied at 59 frankfurters in 10 minutes, before being made to gobble another five dogs in a last-minute tiebreaker. They consumed 64 hot dogs total and were looking quite peaked after the competition.

Ah, yes, what better way to celebrate America than to feature a hot-dog-eating contest? :rolleyes: No wonder we're a nation of fat slobs. :(

Story

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
they both puked no doubt!

This is a July 4th tradition. I live right near NYC and see the hot dog contest on the news every year, and I never realized until just this year that it tied in with July 4th. :rolleyes:

sorry but, why they even wanna do this and who even wants to see this ? eating 60 hot dogs in 10 minutes ? what is the point of this ?

bigbadbrody

Banned
sorry but, why they even wanna do this and who even wants to see this ? eating 60 hot dogs in 10 minutes ? what is the point of this ?

there own bravado

Just seeing all of that food get downed at once makes me wince :dunno:

It's 12 minutes, dammit! Get it right! :mad: ;) (Yes, I know that the article says 10 minutes, but the official time for the annual hot dog eating contest is 12 minutes.)

what gets me is the ones that
quote.gif
train
quote.gif
all year round, like that Kobeoshi or whatever his name is. I would get sick of food

what gets me is the ones that
quote.gif
train
quote.gif
all year round, like that Kobeoshi or whatever his name is. I would get sick of food

That and I remember hearing this time last year his loss was a result of an arthritic jaw.

I'm sure that's a legit condition, but honestly, if you're that bad of shape, why do it? :1orglaugh

It's 12 minutes, dammit! Get it right! :mad: ;) (Yes, I know that the article says 10 minutes, but the official time for the annual hot dog eating contest is 12 minutes.)

I can't read, I just have to look at the pictures, and i saw a clock therefor :mad::1orglaugh

I even saw him eating against a bear, again I got no clue why he does it .
I don't even like hot-dogs (i eat them, but all i can eat is 3), if you even hear that he is practising eating hot-dogs ...
In my case, they would come out of my ears allready ... as a matter of speaking ... I do NOT have pictures of this :D

dave_rhino

Closed Account

There isn't really a point in any competition, just the chance to compete.

You could say "what's the point in football?" also...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

I looked up these guys (and girls) on wiki.
I believe they make money at it. Like a job.Like a sport I guess.
Competitive eating.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Competitive_Eaters

I like the way they move their bodies to help settle the food in their stomachs, its kind of freaky.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvudKRzHQsQ

WOW, thats such a waste of time.

I would almost agree with you except for the fact that these guys make a good amount of money at eating contests.

I heard that in 06,Kobiyashi made over $2,000,000 in total prize money for that year,so you tell me who's really wasting their time,you and I working 40 hours a week or guys that eat as much as they can at different eating events throughout the year and make over a million buck doing it.