• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chessie Moore

Re: Chessie Moore

She has had several boob jobs. Some of them i liked, and some of them not so much, but in the end, she was beautiful whether she was slim or whether she was larger and curvier. :)

^^ I remember that one terry; man, i so miss CM !! she was fucking stunning !

So what does everyone think of her new implants? Personally, I've been a Chessie fan for many years and though I realize that she had to do something about her implants (because, if I remember correctly, one was leaking), but I must say that I'm not too fond of her new implants. Maybe it's just the shock of seeing her look differently. I mean, she looks great (as always) and she still has amazing boobs; they're just noticeably smaller. OK....I realize that Chessie has had giant implants for a long time, and considering how long she's had them, they were probably straining her back....but I have to admit that a part of me was hoping that she would go bigger.

I like her, because she´s unbelievable crazy. She does nasty things that others would NEVER do... OK, everybody is talking about her "dog-scene". I don´t know anyone who would strangle a big snake with her own nude boobs. :p

Attachments

• 0000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    0000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 253