• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Cheryl Tweedy at The Global Awards 2019 in London
http://nakedcelebs.top/cheryl-tweedy-at-the-global-awards-2019-in-london/freeones
cheryl-tweedy-at-the-global-awards-2019-in-london-18.jpg

robot53

Banned
It looks like she likes to play with the ugly stick nowadays. She whacked herself in the face with it and I guess tried to smack herself in the ass with it repetitively as well. Maybe she was just bored with being so beautiful for so long of a time. I see women do this to themselves all the time. They honestly just get bored. Yes, bored. I'm not kidding either. Some women are honestly just dumber than shit. That's what it is really about.

She should have just got fat for a while instead. At least that is something that could have been fixed in a short time. Fucking with permanent ink and her formerly perfect face were two very stupid decisions that she made. She should have just purposely got with an abusive guy if she wanted a swollen looking mouth for a bit. I mean she is this stupid anyways.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
It looks like she likes to play with the ugly stick nowadays. She whacked herself in the face with it and I guess tried to smack herself in the ass with it repetitively as well. Maybe she was just bored with being so beautiful for so long of a time. I see women do this to themselves all the time. They honestly just get bored. Yes, bored. I'm not kidding either. Some women are honestly just dumber than shit. That's what it is really about.

She should have just got fat for a while instead. At least that is something that could have been fixed in a short time. Fucking with permanent ink and her formerly perfect face were two very stupid decisions that she made. She should have just purposely got with an abusive guy if she wanted a swollen looking mouth for a bit. I mean she is this stupid anyways.

There's a difference between being constructive and being a jerk. While it's fine to say you don't care for a new hair colour, facial feature, surgery, and so on, it's not OK to post like this. It's in the board rules.

I'd learn the difference between those two things. Quick.

I can't stand her
Thinks her shit don't stink
She's forgotten her Geordie roots
And she is a crap signer/performer

I would not fuck her given the chance

I'd let cashley go back there instead haha