• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chelsea Charms

does anyone have a pic of her before the implants? i remember seeing one once but i cant find it anymore.. if you could send it my why that would be great!

Her sites are a rip-off unfortunately. I became a member on both the sites, it was like throwing my money away! There is a lack of updates on her chelseacharms.com site and they keep recycling pics at her photoclubs site calling them new updates. Very disappointed by this lack of interest or devotion by Chelsea to her sites.

Her sites are a rip-off unfortunately. I became a member on both the sites, it was like throwing my money away! There is a lack of updates on her chelseacharms.com site and they keep recycling pics at her photoclubs site calling them new updates. Very disappointed by this lack of interest or devotion by Chelsea to her sites.

I think that since she is the biggest out there, her huge factor keeps memberships. Even without the weekly/monthly updates people still want to see those massive tits. Also I think she submits x amount of photo sets to photoclubs and they release it when the see fit.

I think that since she is the biggest out there, her huge factor keeps memberships. Even without the weekly/monthly updates people still want to see those massive tits. Also I think she submits x amount of photo sets to photoclubs and they release it when the see fit.

You are probably correct on both the issues. Granted photoclubs is not under her control but in this day and age what with everyone putting up hi-res pics, she could put up some photoshoots in HQ sometimes! I dunno I guess I was expecting alot more from her than the usual subscriber to her site.