• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Chelsea Charms

Hi guys, i am a fan of that goddess from europe. I really love he awesome massive breasts. I love to talk about her with other great fans of FAKE huge tits. USA is the best country for big fake boobs lover, not in Europe...

I wanna to find forums where i can chat with those fans, does somebody can help me and give me links? Or chat on msn (wazou001@hotmail.com) or on yahoo (wazou001).

I loooooooooove really big tits, BB Gunns, Deena Duos, CHELSEA CHARMS!!!!

Am I the only one who thinks they are starting to look a bit less round?

A bit of sagging perhaps? Or did she just get drained?

No matter what, whe should just solve it by letting them grow till they become perfectly round again ;)

What annoys me about Chelsea, is that this godess only shows her tits. And yes, I love them.

But some ass and legs would be appreciated, too!

I know that her breasts continue to grow but at the same time her nipples are getting further away from each other! That's not normal. They should be in the centre of the breast, not the side. I hope she can do something about that.

I know that her breasts continue to grow but at the same time her nipples are getting further away from each other! That's not normal. They should be in the centre of the breast, not the side. I hope she can do something about that.

I think it should have been fixed when they began to wander to the sides - I do not think it is a trivial thing to fix now.

Anyway, she has been like that for years, so I wouldn expect she had already done something if she wanted to...

Is it true beshine has taken chelsea title as the biggest boobs in the world

I think that is really hard to say for sure, as measurements are usually not very reliable.

So and so many cc, but how do you know for sure how many cc Chelsea actually is?