• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

cheating

their is this women that works with my mom that i would like to fuck. problem is she is married wiith 2 children that is very close to her.we have became good friends. i don't thinks she know that i would like to get in her pants but damn is she hot. so how do i go about this or do i just stay friends with her :dunno:

Dude, I'm gonna guess that she is happy with her family and wouldn't be interested in an affair. If you two are becoming good friends, why ruin that by making a move on her? I made a move on a friend once, she wasn't amused and we haven't talked since. Someone else will come along.

E

eschnabel

It's called adulty. :mad: It's a sin and it's illegal in the majority of places for a reason. Absolutely nothing good will ever come from it. Don't do it!

jod0565

Member, you member...
I have to say, I did the deed once. She has no kids, but it wasn't just a lay, ours is a friendship. We don't do the wild monkey dance anymore, but we are still friends.
My advice, don't get involved with married people.

There are lots of married women who many of us single (and married men) find attractive. That's "the breaks." Deal with it. Don't go fucking up a person's marriage. Not only does it show disrespect for the woman, but it's a real assault on the husband, and a tremendous danger to their kids.

Keep your dick in your pants and find yourself someone who is available. Based on your writing style and grammar, as well as spelling, I suspect we're dealing with the scenario of a much older woman and a very young man (no offense....or maybe your native language is not English...I cannot tell). She'd eat you up if you got into some sort of a tryst with her, and you'd be left in the dust...

Move on... Forget about fucking her and establish a platonic friendship with her.

My :2 cents:

Last edited:

Phil77

Banned
If you are just a "friend" than you wouldn't even be thinking about wanting to fuck her. Think about it man, she has a family of her own to worry about. You should leave it at that and move on. In fact don't even tell her you wanna get in her pants, that alone could ruin a friendship, and she could even file sexual harassment and then you'll be fucked in a different way.

Dude, she's married, why are you even asking. Don't be a home wrecker, just continue being friends. If something were to happen in the marriage you don't want to be the cause of that.

XanderJack

Banned
I am not going to say anything, because the same thing has been said over and over...and over again. This guy is not serious anyways, I think he is just trying to get a rise out of everybody. That or he doesn't know that the members on this board actually respect women, and think more of them then just sex puppets.

Phil77

Banned
Good point Xander, I mean its different when you have a friend of the opposite sex you think is beautiful and are slightly infatuated by her, but to actually come out and say you want to have sex with her, is totally innapropriate. Innocent flirting is cool to but only if they are know you, and are comfortable by it.

Here's what you do. Get a good image of her in your mind wearing just a thong.....get out your vasoline.....then box the oscar.
But do not do the deed. too many single gals out there

Is She Fat? What does she Look like? does she look like a Model? if Not Forget Her then. :tongue: :thefinger :nanner: :D :hatsoff:

XanderJack

Banned
Watch the movie Closer and then see how cheating tears people down. Don't put anybody through that man, it is no good.

cheating should be marked by the body skin looking green. it would be easier to give out kicks in the ass

war to the greenies :thefinger

^ I Agree a little. :)

dont cheat man....u could create a series of events that could devistate more then your lives, but your families and her families, just dont do it