• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I preferred when she was curvier. Don't get me wrong, I like skinny girls but there was just something about her before she lost the weight. She still looks amazing though.

Has she done any videos since she lost the weight ?

Skinny Charlotte Stokely

YIKES! Skinny over sexy?! What the hell is wrong with these girls? First Naomi lost it, now Charlotte?! WHAT A TOTAL SHAME!

Well considering Charlotte's body was perfect I think she probably has a problem. I've read for example that drug addicts can lose a lot of weight. So I really hope she's not into cocaine of something :(

Come on Charlotte you're hot, seem like a nice person, famous and your fans support you ! All eat & love to you my dear :)

Damn, I wish someone would talk some sense into all those stupid chicks who think it's a good thing to get skinny. Jesus Christ, we should kill those fashion designers who ever started that habit of picking anorexia models for their catwalks, it's so fuckin ridiculous!!! I really hope every chick in the world reads this thread and finally understands that guys like CURVES and dislike a skeleton-figure!!! Charlotte was freakin hot in the past (I love her "dog park arse" video) but she's completely worthless now :crying:.