• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlotte Springer - AKA: Charlotte S, Charley S @ OnlyTease

yes she is stunning. i like the fact she has chubbed up over the years. lovely bum. don't think I've even seen a pic of her with her knickers off but I've not looked at all of her stuff. would love to see her pussy etc.

seems like part of a trend with lucy collett of uk glamour models who have added some weight but still v popular. no complaints from me. something to do with the demise of nuts and zoo magazines perhaps.

thisisglamour

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
sg1.jpg

See Charlotte Springer naked inside www.socialglamour.com/tw

She is really a hottie. Those curves are so damn fine.

Nevertheless, the times when she weighed-in at 116 lbs (that's stated in her profile ....) are loooooong gone ....
She nicely packed on some 25 lbs ...

Look here Bild2.jpg

Wow--she's REALLY packed it on over the past few years, huh? Shame that more of it didn't end up going to her boobs. In her early years they were pretty impressive on her frame but as her frame's gotten a lot bigger, they haven't gone up nearly as much.

She is really a hottie. Those curves are so damn fine.

Nevertheless, the times when she weighed-in at 116 lbs (that's stated in her profile ....) are loooooong gone ....
She nicely packed on some 25 lbs ...

Look here View attachment 540544

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Wow--she's REALLY packed it on over the past few years, huh? Shame that more of it didn't end up going to her boobs. In her early years they were pretty impressive on her frame but as her frame's gotten a lot bigger, they haven't gone up nearly as much.

Built for comfort, not for speed