• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlie James

I hope theres more of Charlie to come!,im just starting to dig the new hair,been waiting ages since the last scene from NA,is she working for any other companies? Please Charlie let there be more scenes coming up!.:confused:

Yes! cant tell you how long ive been waiting for new Charlie scenes! absolutely love her shes stunning and i love the shorter hair:bowdown: cant wait to see the scene,i hope theres even more to come!. I hope she does some dvds also,we need more Charlie lol.

Any news on possible new scenes coming up?:dunno: i want to see some new stuff from Charlie! hope shes still around,been nothing new for ages.

:bowdown:Thats new! thanks dude! i love Charlie hope theres more of her to come,i dont usually go for the cropped hair but Charlie looks stunning with it and that hot body of course!

Does anyone know where to find more of Charlies scene from cougar kingdom? hope theres mores to come from Charlie,is she still active would love to know! theres just so little new stuff from her,wish she would visit freeones and tell us!.