• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charles Manson: 40 Years Later

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Charles Manson Reign of Terror: 40 Years Later
Brutal Murders of Sharon Tate and Seven Others Still Horrify, Intrigue

It's been 40 years since actress Sharon Tate and four others were slaughtered in a posh Los Angeles canyon mansion. It's been 40 years ago that a couple's children found the bodies of their parents Leno and Rosemary LaBianca savagely slashed to ribbons.

Forty years after that carnage the man responsible for the two day murderous rampage in Southern California remains a household name synonymous with evil, hatred, even the devil.

Now 74, Charles Manson, whose reign of terror once represented the end of the swinging '60s, has been relegated to a dark place in pop culture.

Several of the "Manson women" who supported him with the devotion of acolytes are now gray haired, completing lengthy prison terms and have a chance to be released in the coming years.

Article

He is 74?

He doesn't have any remorse and people die younger than him. :rolleyes:

I still think he should be skinned alive and dragged over a beach. :2 cents:

Something else from the summer of 69,shit was popping.

He was sentenced to death but it was commuted by supreme court action declaring the law at the time in California and all the laws nationwide as unconstitutional so he has been in prison for 40 years.No doubt in my mind which is the worse punishment.Sit there and pound your head against the walls for 40 years Charlie.:eek:

I love to listen to his incoherent ramblings. Yeah he's a frickin looney that should have been eliminated from this earth a long time ago, but his interviews make for good comedy. The way his brain moves through different topics is fascinating, because most of it makes almost no sense whatsoever.

girk1

Closed Account
Something else from the summer of 69,shit was popping.

He was sentenced to death but it was commuted by supreme court action declaring the law at the time in California and all the laws nationwide as unconstitutional so he has been in prison for 40 years.No doubt in my mind which is the worse punishment.Sit there and pound your head against the walls for 40 years Charlie.:eek:

I agree death is too easy in some instances. The mental anguish/issues from sittng in a stinking cell for most of my life is far more a fearful thing to me than death.

The guy really should be in some high security mental prison unless he is already on some 'ward' for the criminally insane.

This seems to be lose/lose; he doesn't care he is in prison and death he won't care about. He is just nothing but a shell of a body going about in life.

He's just getting crazier with each passing year.

It baffles me that we put rabid dogs to sleep, but we keep crazy murderers alive.

i hope he never gets out the world is safer with his crazy ass locked up it is bad enough one of his followers squeaky got out of jail this week she is now 66

I DO love him as a pop culture icon, and as an inspiration for literature and film. I will admit that. But then, I was brainwashed by televison long ago.

He's canned boogie man. Don't get me wrong. Murder is always bad. But still... Eh. Don't really know how to explain it.

I have morbid fascinations. Anyone else ever seen the crimescene photos? Gnarly stuff, man.

It's been 40 years since actress Sharon Tate and four others were slaughtered in a posh Los Angeles canyon mansion. It's been 40 years ago that a couple's children found the bodies of their parents Leno and Rosemary LaBianca savagely slashed to ribbons.

Does anyone else see anything wrong with this?

I know it's probably unfair of me to judge. But this is a statement from a major news organisation. You would think their standards on what they decide to publish would be set a little higher.

I'm guessing they didn't proof read this before it was posted. Naughty, naughty :nono:

Facetious

Moderated
Charles Manson Reign of Terror: 40 Years Later
Brutal Murders of Sharon Tate and Seven Others Still Horrify, Intrigue

It's been 40 years since actress Sharon.....

Amongst those so "intrigued" - our very own BB :rofl: :p

oos :1orglaugh :hatsoff:

You guys do know that Charles Manson didn't kill anybody, right?

That's not like a conspiracy theory, that's a fact. It was the "Manson Family" members that committed the murders. Charlie wasn't even there at the time.

The argument was that if it wasn't for Manson's influence over these peoples lives, then they wouldn't have committed the murders. To paraphrase the words of the Prosecutor on the trial, "We had to prove that these people were under the control of Manson and couldn't have acted without him. But also that they were aware of the scope of their actions and are to be held responsible (so that everyone would receive the death sentence)."

Kind of shaky ground there, and LAPD did a fine job of buggering up the evidence like they are so good at.

I'm not saying that I think Manson is innocent, just that it's fascinating to see how convoluted the justice system is.

Oh yeah. I think we, or at least most of us, were aware of that.

I think that makes him even more of an evil bastard.

Facetious

Moderated
Who's that ''spokesman" / "public relations" / "father figure" guy that Manson has mentoring him ?:1orglaugh

Charles acts like a puppy dog when he's with this guy..... do any of you guys who I'm talking about.... the guy brings Charles cigarettes ?

It's just funny to see how Charles is pacified by this man. :1orglaugh

I'll go scrounge for a video on yootoob and see if I can't show you who I'm talking about.

I'LL BE BACK

That's not like a conspiracy theory, that's a fact. It was the "Manson Family" members that committed the murders. Charlie wasn't even there at the time.

The argument was that if it wasn't for Manson's influence over these peoples lives, then they wouldn't have committed the murders. To paraphrase the words of the Prosecutor on the trial, "We had to prove that these people were under the control of Manson and couldn't have acted without him. But also that they were aware of the scope of their actions and are to be held responsible (so that everyone would receive the death sentence)."

Kind of shaky ground there, and LAPD did a fine job of buggering up the evidence like they are so good at.

I'm not saying that I think Manson is innocent, just that it's fascinating to see how convoluted the justice system is.

I don't know if convoluted is the word I would use. Vincent Bugliosi did a hell of a job getting a conviction. Manson wasn't directly involved in the murders, but his conviction is the same as when a woman orders a hit on her rich husband so she can collect the insurance money. Manson wasn't after any insurance money, but he was still the one who planned the crimes.

Quoted for Truth.

Manson remains to this day thee only person EVER sentenced to death (initially) in the US in a murder case in which even thee PROSECUTOR freely admits that thee accused killed NO ONE.

As for his "incoherent ramblings," try watching more than a three minute network clip. ANYONE'S stream-ov-thought can be edited to seem insane, which is exactly what thee networks do. Why? Sensationalism - keeping thee "canned boogeyman" alive makes for titillating TV, no?

Believe whatever you want, but maybe do a little research before you flippantly call for a fellow human's death.

SLIME