• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charles Manson: 40 Years Later

You guys do know that Charles Manson didn't kill anybody, right?

That's not like a conspiracy theory, that's a fact. It was the "Manson Family" members that committed the murders. Charlie wasn't even there at the time.

The argument was that if it wasn't for Manson's influence over these peoples lives, then they wouldn't have committed the murders. To paraphrase the words of the Prosecutor on the trial, "We had to prove that these people were under the control of Manson and couldn't have acted without him. But also that they were aware of the scope of their actions and are to be held responsible (so that everyone would receive the death sentence)."

Kind of shaky ground there, and LAPD did a fine job of buggering up the evidence like they are so good at.

I'm not saying that I think Manson is innocent, just that it's fascinating to see how convoluted the justice system is.

The theory is without his mind thinking of it those murders would have never taken place.The mastermind as they call it.

I actually know someone,lived near me, who was convicted of murder in the 80s.The short of it was he was a married truck driver with 2 kids who took a 16 yr old girl to California with him.Her parents had him arrested and he swore he would get the girl at the trial.He offered $100 to two 17 yr old kids to kill her and the foolish punks actually did it.

They all got busted of course.They made plea bargains with the two kids who commited the actual murder to testify against the person who in their minds initiated the idea for the crime,they agreed to like 25 yrs I think.But Richie the truck driver they wanted death penalty for, but eventually settled for life.They want the person whose mind formulated the idea to murder.

yeah, I wasn't so sure on that word choice, but you know what I'm trying to say? Just that it's complicated and there is a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes that the public isn't usually aware of.

Mr. Bugliosi also wrote a book about how George Walker Bush should be on trial for murder too... think what you will about that.

Facetious

Moderated
Maybe I better NOT look for this guy that I'm talking about, whose presumably Manson's mentor on Yootoob, I'll end up watching every one of the videos and boy are there videos / interviews ! :o

This thread should've been called,Charles Manson:40 Years Later...Yup,Still Fuckin' Crazy!

"Do what Tex says" are allegedly thee words Manson said to the girls - no record ov any earlier conversation with Tex.

SLIME