• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Charlee Chase stopping in :)

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
Hi everyone! I've been reading all the great threads on here for what seems like forever! (Long before I registered to be a member.) I wanted to stop in and say hello and let you all know what I've been up to - since I was filming full time.

I started producing video clips for two stores a couple years ago - and as most producers will attest to - it's a full time job! So, that's mainly what's been keeping me busy. Not only am I running the camera, I'm still in front of it all the time too. (Only I've not been traveling all over the country to do so!)

Since all the confusion over the "TWO Charlee Chase's" !?!? controversy, I've decided to rebuild my own website up again. Someone cyber-squatted my old domain - go figure - and someone else has built another website (pretending to be me) - but my REAL website (which is still under construction - because it is built, run and updated solely by ME) is located at: http://www.ClubCharleeChase.com

Here, I keep a current daily diary (with plenty of pics), updated schedule, updates page, videos (currently a free sample video is available - as I continue working on what will eventually be the inside members area), and a photos page. The photos page has 24 photo sets available already, and each one opens to a thumbnail photo page so you can actually see what the photo sets consist of. As of now, that's what I've completed. I'll let you know when it's more functional! I'm loving building it up in my spare time - as I find the time! Hope you enjoy it :)

Charlee Chase
XOXO

hey charlee! i'm one your fans! (see my avatar :p) just wanna say i love ur work! have you done anything new lately? keep me informed ok?

cheers

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Welcome aboard, have fun.

welcome to the board

A big welcome to the Freeones board.

☼LEGIT☼
Hi everyone! I've been reading all the great threads on here for what seems like forever! (Long before I registered to be a member.) I wanted to stop in and say hello and let you all know what I've been up to - since I was filming full time.

I started producing video clips for two stores a couple years ago - and as most producers will attest to - it's a full time job! So, that's mainly what's been keeping me busy. Not only am I running the camera, I'm still in front of it all the time too. (Only I've not been traveling all over the country to do so!)

Since all the confusion over the "TWO Charlee Chase's" !?!? controversy, I've decided to rebuild my own website up again. Someone cyber-squatted my old domain - go figure - and someone else has built another website (pretending to be me) - but my REAL website (which is still under construction - because it is built, run and updated solely by ME) is located at: http://www.ClubCharleeChase.com

Here, I keep a current daily diary (with plenty of pics), updated schedule, updates page, videos (currently a free sample video is available - as I continue working on what will eventually be the inside members area), and a photos page. The photos page has 24 photo sets available already, and each one opens to a thumbnail photo page so you can actually see what the photo sets consist of. As of now, that's what I've completed. I'll let you know when it's more functional! I'm loving building it up in my spare time - as I find the time! Hope you enjoy it :)

Charlee Chase
XOXO

Ugh, I fail. I thought this was chevy chase.

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've been filming /producing my own adult/fetish scenes most recently - but DO plan on coming back and filming with other producers in the next year! :) I'll contact Petra now!!!

Charlee
XOXO

Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy your time with us.