• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity you'd most like to have sex with

Vida Guerra, Carmen Electra, Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Alba and the whole of the Pussy cat Dolls. :D Prefreably all at the same time!

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I already narrowed it down to three, now I have to narrow it down to one? I would love some stratusfaction then. Girl that worked out as much as she did, yes please!

The original line-up, or the second line-up?

Siobhan Donaghy is hot.flylicker

The second... but I did like the red head in the first...
oh what the hell... BOTH!:thumbsup:

Which celebrity, male or female, would you most like to have a night of passion with. It would only be for one night, and you can choose just one celebrity. They can be from any field / profession, (alive preferably, but if there is a celeb who is now no longer with us and you still lust after them, then go ahead.... pick whoever takes your fancy).
Just for the record, my choice would be....... Helen Chamberlain, from Sky Sports Soccer AM. She is Football mad, blonde and has a great body (especially her titties, they are bloody marvelous).

Ready for this? Deborah (Patricia Heaton) on Everybody Loves Raymond. I'd like to fuck her brains out then give her a massive cumshot all over her cocky fuckin face!

Pretty much all the chicks from NCIS.