• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity Sex Tapes

Phil77

Banned
HomerSimpson300 said:
Damn you got my hopes up. I got all excited whenI saw the Christina Aguilera in the hotel room then you said it was fake! :mad: But maybe this Cameron Diaz one is real!

Quite the gullible type aren't we??

yeah it just shows her tits, great...bleh theres topless pics online from her modeling days. anyone care to post actual good pics form the video?

lastchance said:
Quite the gullible type aren't we??

it depends, does my degree say gullible on it? seriously, where do people come up with garbage like that, this is a topic that can either be true or false, especially if you haven't heard of the situation yet.

i read in a magazine somewhere that eve the rappers got 1. but its just her and a dildo with some guy whacking off to it. not sure if its true tho

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Hugh Jass said:
there is a fake paris hilton video that is hotter than the original... LOL!!!! does anyone have vids for that one? linx?
Consider this before asking:
Rules:
9. (Links to) Fake pictures/vids of celebrities and/or models are NOT allowed.

-Bam Margera
-Alison Hannigan (not much. some guy just comes on her face and she smiles and she goes to clean up. its definately her)

Personally I can't wait until Bob Barker of The Price Is Right releases all his home sex videos he made with all those 'Barkers Beauties'.:eek: :throwup: :crash: