• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A lot of good music came out of that band. They do my favorite Christmas song.

R.I.P. Mr. Gosling. All of us old dudes appreciate what you did.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

I hate hearing about someone loosing a pet. I've lost to many, and will, again in the future, and it honestly, it hurts like loosing a loved one. They bring so much joy to us, and yet there are people in the world that will never get to know that joy, and worse, filth that abuses it, or takes it for granted.

Mr. Daystar

georges

Staff member

Mr. Daystar

DrakeM

Shave his belly with a rusty razor
This is still sending shockwaves. No notable health or drug issues and in his prime. Just hard to comprehend.
I don't watch wrestling at all but wouldn't it be reasonable to assume steroids were in play to create a wrestler body?

Mr. Daystar

I don't watch wrestling at all but wouldn't it be reasonable to assume steroids were in play to create a wrestler body?
What he did before his professional career maybe, but once he hits the pig time, he's tested for that, and recreational drugs. The WWE has had a long history of trouble in that area, and "allegedly" has a wellness policy that prohibits the use of drugs that have not been prescribed. But who really knows?

Rotunda died of a heart attack on August 24, 2023, at the age of 36. His death was announced by WWE chief content creator and former wrestler Triple H on X. Prior to his death, Rotunda had been dealing with an undisclosed illness since February, which was reportedly life-threatening. According to reports just days before his death, he had been making positive progress towards recovery, and had been medically cleared for a WWE return just two weeks prior to his death. Shortly after his death, it was revealed that the illness was COVID-19, which had exacerbated an existing heart issue.

Bray Wyatt on Brodie Lee, The Fiend, Uncle Howdy, Undertaker & more -  Cageside Seats

He's the second member of the Wyatt family who passed away. (Brodie Lee died in 2020)

Mr. Daystar

I was just going to post a link for Bob. Wow man, 99 years old. God bless him, he had a long, full, rich life. He did a lot of good for animals. with his celebrity.

Rest In Peace Mr. Barker, you certainly earned it.

Mr. Daystar

I'm disgusted with myself for not thinking of it first.

Post of the year, in my book.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Arleen Sorkin has died. Best known for portraying Harley Quinn in Batman: The Animated Series from the early-mid nineties which was the first appearance of the character.
The IMDb has her "previously" married to Christopher Lloyd. Makes it sound like she was separated or divorced. They weren't. They were married until her death. He is "Walsh" Lloyd. He was the producer of "Modern Family" and "Frasier" -- Although both were born in Connecticut, not to be confused with Christopher "Allen" Lloyd. You know "Allen" Lloyd as Patient Taber in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," as Reverend Jim in "Taxi", as Doc Brown in "Back to the Future" as Uncle Fester in "The Addams Family" and "Addams Family: Family Values" A big difference in age too. "Walsh" Lloyd was born in 1960. "Allen" Lloyd was born in 1938.

Of course, places describing her death have them confused with one another. That is to be expected.

Last edited: