• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Jerry Springer came into a sports bar I worked the door at. He was with a lady who looked more management than mistress. I shook his hand and said something to him before I let go of my grip. I said, "Jerry, get me outta here! I can work security for you! I'm good at it! No one pulls shit in here that I don't allow!" After I let go I told him me and my girlfriend watch his show all the time. No job for me but Jerry was a great sport allowing me to perspire all over him. RIP to Mr Springer, a boss I wish I could have had.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Why am I flashing back to AM radio in the mid 70s? Gordon lives on in those memories.

Mr. Daystar

Why am I flashing back to AM radio in the mid 70s? Gordon lives on in those memories.
Cleveland had an AM station called Wixy 1260, I forgot the call letters, but it was better then an classic rock station on FM these days.

Harpsman

Light one for Me

gmase

Cleveland had an AM station called Wixy 1260, I forgot the call letters, but it was better then a classic rock station on FM these days.
In listened to KDKA until WDVE permanently corrupted me.

gmase

This thread is a containment area for bringing us down.

Otherwise

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Ex-bass player Kelly Groucutt (RIP 2009) was on that song and on that album called Discovery ...

7114a22ff79d3df963abc44a49e0a7af.jpg

... He is not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as an Electric Light Orchestra band member because he sued Jeff Lynne and the band for royalties that he thought he was cheated out of. He lost his claim. Jeff Lynne and ELO prevailing in Leicester High Court.
===
Then we have this from the Originals (the English band that started it all) :)

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-saluga-call-ray-comedian-202809036.html

I was a youngster at the time, and honestly until this notice of his passing, I never knew his real name. I usually just called him Ray, or Jay, or sonny....

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/eileen-saki-dead-mash-rosie-1235478405/

I never really looked at the credits to see what "Rosie" from M*A*S*H's real name was either, but she had a couple of good episodes, and she was funny, at least I thought.

They both lived long lives, and made us laugh, my they R.I.P.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Vida Blue 1949-2023 - the 1971 AL Cy Young Award Winner for the Oakland A's

(he pitched for both Bay Area clubs, the A's and the Giants)

licensed-image.jpg
53045087_original.jpg

Rest In Peace

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
A big person in New York television news (when Channel Five was Metro Media. Now it's Fox)

John Roland November 25, 1941 - May 7, 2023

John Roland.JPG

Jim Brown died.. Some consider the best football player EVER (probably more so before Brady's Super Bowl vs. Atlanta!).

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/37685864/all-great-running-back-jim-brown-dies-87

Brown, who was selected in the first round of the 1957 draft, played nine seasons for the Cleveland Browns (1957-65) and led the league in rushing eight of those years. He rushed for 12,312 yards and averaged 5.2 yards per carry over his career. He also was named a Pro Bowler every year he played. He led the Browns to the league championship game three times, winning the title in 1964, and was named MVP three times.

He ran for at least 100 yards in 58 of his 118 regular-season games, never missing a game. He rushed for more than 1,000 yards in seven seasons, including 1,527 yards in one 12-game season and 1,863 in a 14-game season.

Mr. Daystar

Jim Brown was probably the best chance we ever had at winning a super bowl.

He defined the game, may he rest in peace.