• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

I wonder if Ronnie boy is learning how to say "YIPPIE Ki A, MOTHERFUCKER", in Russian? Or maybe they're planning a tag team strategy for Nancy. I remember reading an article that claimed she was a tad slutty, back in the Hollywood days, and 2 cocks WOULD NOT be new to her.
Man i wish 😂😂

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Yeah, me too! I thought he passed a decade ago.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
He was the last survivor from the early days of Rock & Roll. Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, J.P Richardson "The Big Bopper" , Eddie Cochran, Elvis Presley, Bill Haley, Carl Perkins, Roy Orbison, Fats Domino, Richard Pennington "Little Richard" and now him.

Dennis Quaid played him in film. Orion Pictures used his song, "Breathless" in another film. That other film starred Richard Gere.

Here is Jerry Lee Lewis singing "Breathless" - Introduction by Dick Clark.

And yes, I knew that he was alive.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

I just saw this, and it bums me out. The watermelon thing got old after a while, but the rest was still funny. I read he was in hospice care at the time of his death, so at least he's in a better place.

R.I.P. Melon man, you made a lot of people laugh, and a lot of people messy.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/robert-clary-holocaust-survivor-hogan-225919662.html

Robert Clary, better known as Louis LeBeau, has passed on at 96. I was just talking about Hogan's Hero's in a different thread, and I can't believe I forgot that he was also a under the Nazi jack boot. I loved his character. He was a funny guy, and I'm glad he lived a full life. It doesn't say how he passed, I just hope it was from old age, and it was peaceful. R.I.P. Mr. Clary

Jason David Frank

Jason David Frank.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/20/power-rangers-jason-david-frank-dead-dies-tommy-oliver-green-white/

The actor and mixed martial artist died in Texas, according to his rep Justine Hunt. Sources with direct knowledge tell us his death was the result of suicide.

JDF is best known as Tommy Oliver from the original run of the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" franchise, dating back to the kids series' debut in 1993 ... when he was introduced as one of six crime/monster-fighting superheroes, masked head to toe with kung-fu skills.

Mr. Daystar

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I am afraid we will be experiencing this frequently. Dylan is 81.

Mr. Daystar

I just saw she died. I'm so bummed, she wrote a lot of good songs for the band, had a great voice, and was underrated. that's no doubt.

I hope she's at peace, and will rest that way. So very sorry to see her leave us