• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrities you like but think you shouldn't

Not sure why but Portia De Rossi
**********114484[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Do not attach images if it is not the 1st post of the thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
celebs I like but think I shouldn't could include Pam Anderson, Kim Kardashian, Carmen Electra. You may ask "What up? They're hot!" But think of the types of guys they've been with. rockstars, rappers, pro athletes, etc. these gals were glorified groupies! That's why I think I shouldn't!

I know all you liberals hate her, but Ann Coulter is hot, and she is actually pretty funny too.

always though she had a bit of eve lawrence about her

:dito:good shout

Whoa! You're right! And I LOVE Eve Lawrence so now I need to check out this chick!

Snooki from Jersey Shore is the ultimate example from this thread. She's horrible, disgusting, and obnoxious...and every time I see her flabby, stumpy, drunk-ass half-naked body, I want to fuck her.

Sadly, I'd probably keep fucking her even though I know she'd throw up halfway through. Normally, I wouldn't fuck a girl who was so drunk she didn't know what was going on, but I'd fuck Snooki passed out, because I know she wouldn't care even if sober. I'd fuck her even though i know it's almost guaranteed another guy's cum would be fresh in her cunt. And the sickest thing at all... I'd probably try to give her an orgasm if she was awake.

OK, this thread can be closed now. Nobody's going to top that.