• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrities you like but think you shouldn't

Re: Celebrities you fancy but think you shouldn't

Woah, what happened!?!

twosaras.jpg

By the looks of it, she still has them big fucking tits. :thumbsup:

:eek: jesus, i love that chick

http://molelog.molehill.org/blox/Smut/PrettyWomen/index.html

Women that I SHOULDN'T find attractive...where do I start...

Morgan Fairchild - Theres a chance that she recentl crossed the line between hot and "enchantingly elegant" but I still got my pictures.

Mrs. Huxtable (the 80s & early 90s version) - I know she has a name in real life, but not in my fantasy world.

Amy Yasbeck - Former wife of the late, great John Ritter.

Marina Sirtis & Gates McFadden - The two princesses of Star Trek: TNG. I loved the show, but these two ladies helped me through many of the less interesting episodes.

Also a bunch that I've already seen mentioned: Patricia Richardson, Jami Gertz, Patricia Heaton, Geena Davis, Jodie Foster

...etc.

Mrs. Huxtable (the 80s & early 90s version) - I know she has a name in real life, but not in my fantasy world.

Oooh...that's a GOOD one. You hit the thread topic spot on there. She wasn't ugly by any means, but I think few guys would really say they wanted to bang her. Yet you've obviously got your own personal thing there. That's what we ought to be seeing in this thread. Good job! :glugglug:

Re: Celebrities you fancy but think you shouldn't

I never knew she did a topless scene...now I've seen it and all I can say is...FUCKING AWESOME!!! :rolleyes:

She's pretty hot in that average-girl kind of way. And she's got amazing tits. I'd do her.

Here's one that the Brits should know: Suranne Jones from Coronation Street:

http://images.google.ca/images?hl=e...ollywood-celebrity-pictures.com+Suranne+Jones

She's damn hot ain't she? Shame she left Corrie.

Marina Sirtis & Gates McFadden - The two princesses of Star Trek: TNG. I loved the show, but these two ladies helped me through many of the less interesting episodes.

Nothing wrong with liking those ladies apart from their advancing years. I'd hit either of them now or then. As well as a sexy young Vulcan from Trek II, Ms Alley.
Quite a lot of babes in all the series of Trek.

Kate Garraway who presents GMTV
http://deansplanet.com/images/celebs/broads/kate_garraway/kate_garraway-rack_01.jpg

Don't know what it is but i find her attractive

Great tits. You shouldn't think you shouldn't like her. Many pervs in Britain fancy her.

Ok I have to add Reba McEntire. I am not a fan. I was watching Survivor last night and they played a commercial she starred in for the country music awards. The dress she was wearing and whatever she had under it made her breasts look very nice and quite full.

She might be 50 years old but Leeza Gibbons was loooking fine on Dancing on the Stars (yeah yeah I only watch cuz some of those pro women dancers are hot!) Oh yeah and props to whomever said Hilary Clinton, I likea strong ambitious woman.

I love Reba too, she is so hot, and I seen her in person, quite short but I just love redheads

i'll go with the british super nanny. also, coming out of left field with this one, madeline khan from young frankenstein