• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

celebrities you desperately want to see naked.

Heather Graham is naked in half of her movies, so check it out, man. I would say Jennifer Connelly, but she is also naked in half of her movies, so I have enough information to masturbate. If a girl is really hot, she likes to show the world how hot she is, if she doesn't make it, she has something ugly to hide, weird nipples, cellullitis, white hair around the pussy, whatever.
Or maybe, & probably more plausibly, they just don't want to get naked for the world to see. . .:dunno:

robin mead susan hendricks Richelle Carey....(i cant get the news women off my Mnd....help!!!...and jennifer lemonde..my newest flame..panties is the best I can come up with for her....:bang:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Or maybe, & probably more plausibly, they just don't want to get naked for the world to see. . .:dunno:

We don't care. :D

They are paid more than enough to be nude.

i have to agree with mrtrebus on this one. Just because a women doesnt want to take her clothes off in movies does not automatically make her have a horrible body. Perhaps the girls you have met have no respect. You are just saying that every women who has any morals at all are automatically ugly and disformed. Not all women are adult models that just strip off when paid for a movie or whatever.

What?!?! Because I believe that not every woman wants to get their clothes off?!? In fact does every man?!?

If you are proud of your body and someone is paying a good amount, of course, it's a double pleasure, for men and for women. If your body is ugly, you will probably say no or you will request much more money. There are celebrities who have made good naked photos in exchange of bad naked photos taken by paparazzi. That's the proof of our proud, men and women.

If you are proud of your body and someone is paying a good amount, of course, it's a double pleasure, for men and for women. If your body is ugly, you will probably say no or you will request much more money. There are celebrities who have made good naked photos in exchange of bad naked photos taken by paparazzi. That's the proof of our proud, men and women.
I disagree. Just because someone is proud of their body doesn't mean they will display it to the great unwashed, no matter how much £!!

Jessica Alba
Scarlet Johansson
Brooklyn Decker
Kate Upton
Jennifer Aniston
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Katy Perry
Sofia Vergara
Kristen Bell
Katherine Heigl
Gemma Atkinson
Anna Faris
Jessica Simpson (but only if she hit the gym and got back the body she had in the Dukes of Hazzard)

Hollywood today sucks. 30 years ago if an attractive actress wanted her career to take off she had to "pay her dues" by showing off her goods on camera. These days a lot of hot actresses have "no nudity" clauses in their contracts meaning that we'll never get to see them uncovered.

That has to be the stupidist thing i have heard. Just because a women may have dignity does not automatically make her ugly. If you have a good body, you may still not want to get naked, bikini's, sure, but fully nude, no. Some women can be proud of their bodies but still only want people they care about to see them naked, not the whole world. Some women have more morals that others.

lol @ desperately...that is a large word...im not foaming at the mouth or i dont have hidden camaras set up..:1orglaugh

I didn't think about it or mean it in that way. I'm not a huge perverted freak. What i mean is instead of desperate, celebs you would quite like to see naked, i don't take a lot of time and care into what i post on here.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
No. But I will not take my clothes off (how much would you give me to disrobe?)

I thought so. :tongue: I do not want to see you nude.

Ask... :cthulhu:

Jessica Simpson (but only if she hit the gym and got back the body she had in the Dukes of Hazzard)

Hollywood today sucks. 30 years ago if an attractive actress wanted her career to take off she had to "pay her dues" by showing off her goods on camera. These days a lot of hot actresses have "no nudity" clauses in their contracts meaning that we'll never get to see them uncovered.

That has to stop. So, does their ever increasing wages.

You need five million dollars for one movie role?
How about half a million and a percentage of the profits?

That might start to increase the quality of movie and television.