• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Caylian Curtis - AKA: Cari, Caylan Curtis, Caylian, Caylin, Katerina, Katerina Stankova, Kateriny Stankove, Kathy, Kathy Lee, Katy Lee, Kitty

I heard that Woodman Entertainment is tits up. This could be the reason for the delay.

It certainly does not look good - the Website Woodmann Entertainment is not reachable for a couple of days now.

Even if they are redesigning the site the Webmaster would have put up something by now - or it could be one of the worst Site-update i know of. :-|

I've read elsewhere that people have been trying to get a response from Woodman Ent for weeks now and no one has heard shit.

Something is up.

It certainly does not look good - the Website Woodmann Entertainment is not reachable for a couple of days now.

Even if they are redesigning the site the Webmaster would have put up something by now - or it could be one of the worst Site-update i know of. :-|

Well, i have to correct myself - the site is up again! But no Info on why the site was down. It's even kind of funny: the 'news' are the same from June '08 :D

Perheaps the Webmast really is just incompetent (come on - site down for over a week!!!).

No word yet on the b/g scene. Not sure what's happening at Woodman Ent. Nobody is getting their emails returned.
Looks like Woodman is starting up a private castings website and I suppose it's within the realm of possibility that he's got a scene with her somewhere. Who knows when or if we'll ever see it though.

Lame.

shes kinda busted

This is the 2nd thread now where I've seen you just write "shes kinda busted" - what's the deal with that?

Do you have anything to actually contribute?

:dunno:

lezbn

Banned