• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Catalina Cruz or Crissy Moran?

Catalina Cruz or Crissy Moran?

• Total voters
Crissy: Beautiful, but her breasts aren't. They're a mess, really.

Catalina: Even more beautiful, and her breasts doesn't look that bad, despite being worked on. Easy choice, Catalina gets my vote. Twice.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
She has been retired since October of 2006. She is not going to come back. She was shocked when I told her the other day that she was ranked on here at 108. I don't think she realizes how popular she was.

People the caliber of Crissy just don't come along very often, like almost never. In her prime there is maybe four or five adult models that have been up at her level. I just wish some things would have went better in her life in the past. By the way, how she doing lately? I don't go out of my way to see how her life is going, but I hope it is well.

I did always like Crissy a little better than Catalina but I have to admit CataLina Is not only hot but she's the most ageless person I have ever seen outside of Morgan Fairchild. I goes to show what believing in fitness and taking care of yourself can do to when you age, something too many adult stars seem to not take seriously.

Jane Burgess

People the caliber of Crissy just don't come along very often, like almost never. In her prime there is maybe four or five adult models that have been up at her level. I just wish some things would have went better in her life in the past. By the way, how she doing lately? I don't go out of my way to see how her life is going, but I hope it is well.

I did always like Crissy a little better than Catalina but I have to admit CataLina Is not only hot but she's the most ageless person I have ever seen outside of Morgan Fairchild. I goes to show what believing in fitness and taking care of yourself can do to when you age, something too many adult stars seem to not take seriously.

She is doing great. She is actually really happy, the happiest I have seen her in years. She was never really happy shooting adult.

CataLina Is awesome and she doesn't age. I have known her since 2000 and she looks the same. I take that very seriously. I have seen how people look when they do not take care of themselves.

She is doing great. She is actually really happy, the happiest I have seen her in years. She was never really happy shooting adult.

That's good to hear. I'm as sort of conflicted about Crissy though. I was of course a big fans of hers, and I guess at some level I don't want to be part of the problems with the industry or any issues she had with it, even if I didn't know about them. I just hope she understands that a lot of her fans out there really did think of her as a human being and more than just and object in a picture in front of them, and I hope she doesn't hold anything against those people.

Jane Burgess

That's good to hear. I'm as sort of conflicted about Crissy though. I was of course a big fans of hers, and I guess at some level I don't want to be part of the problems with the industry or any issues she had with it, even if I didn't know about them. I just hope she understands that a lot of her fans out there really did think of her as a human being and more than just and object in a picture in front of them, and I hope she doesn't hold anything against those people.

She has always appreciated her fans. She doesn't hold anything against her fans. She is still friends with several of us that still work in adult. It was just her time to move on and do something else. We all will hit that point in time.