• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

fgrevenue

Approved Content Owner

Attachments

• catalina-cruz-new-twins01.jpg
    catalina-cruz-new-twins01.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 220
  • catalina-cruz-new-twins02.jpg
    catalina-cruz-new-twins02.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 213
  • catalina-cruz-new-twins03.jpg
    catalina-cruz-new-twins03.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 200
  • catalina-cruz-new-twins04.jpg
    catalina-cruz-new-twins04.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 272

fgrevenue

Approved Content Owner
Wow she looks pretty hot with her new twins! Unfortunaly she is doing always the same boring stuff! I remember her IR,DP and blowbang acts...but these times seem to be over. Maybe she retires step by step...

NO the times are not over. After her new surgery it took 3 months to recover. In fact she is still healing. Plus with COVID going on it is a little dangerous to be traveling and working with others. The good news it seems the vaccine is on the way and hope she can get it in the next few months. So once that happens look out, I am sure she will be doing a lot more.

NO the times are not over. After her new surgery it took 3 months to recover. In fact she is still healing. Plus with COVID going on it is a little dangerous to be traveling and working with others. The good news it seems the vaccine is on the way and hope she can get it in the next few months. So once that happens look out, I am sure she will be doing a lot more.
Let's hope she will be doing lot more in future...she really still is very beautiful, so she should be ready for some new scenes like IR or her famous blow bangs with some horny studs. In the last time she did a lot of solo shows. More variety would be great. By the way: nice new boobs !

Let's hope she will be doing lot more in future...she really still is very beautiful, so she should be ready for some new scenes like IR or her famous blow bangs with some horny studs. In the last time she did a lot of solo shows. More variety would be great. By the way: nice new boobs !
how is " she will be doing a lot more. " defined. There can be examples of this???

I remember her first fantastic IR action scene with Isiah Maxwell. She was fucked nearly one hour
I remember her amazing first IR shoot with Isiah Maxwell. The BBC fucked her for almost an hour and her husband was allowed to film everything the whole time. great act, worth repeating