• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sutty

Banned
Her post was put up on December 15th 2003, and she admitted she'd gone up to a DD, so I guess that her new tits are the ones in her freeones t-shirt pics

member469

Closed Account!
Sutty said:
Her post was put up on December 15th 2003, and she admitted she'd gone up to a DD, so I guess that her new tits are the ones in her freeones t-shirt pics

which are probably the same size as all the latest sets we've seen of her...you think?

Thanks

fgrevenue

Approved Content Owner
Catalina used to be a C cup and is now a DD.

She just recently shot for the first time with the new boobies. So there are not too many pics out now of the new DDs. They will be coming out soon. I am her photographer, so trust me when I say they look amazing.

Here is one too hold you over...

Brandon Michaels

Attachments

• longdress01.jpg
    longdress01.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 12,351

member469

Closed Account!
if she was a C before, she must have been wearing too small of a cup. They looked very nice before, plenty big for her size. Why did she feel she needed bigger breasts? I'm sure most people thought her bobs were just fine. I really doubt that having the slightly bigger breasts will bring her much more money, so why did she do it? Just curious as to what a beautiful woman such as herself is thinking.

Thanks

Although she still looks great with the new breasts, I'm going to take a lot of convincing that the op was necessary: she had absolutely perfect breasts before IMHO.

Hot Encounters

member469

Closed Account!
brandonm said:

She just recently shot for the first time with the new boobies. So there are not too many pics out now of the new DDs. They will be coming out soon. I am her photographer, so trust me when I say they look amazing.

Brandon Michaels

You're saying that these are C cup? No way! More like a D. I can see her tits are bigger now, but I still ask the question...why? Is it all about money? If that's the case, I wish her well.

http://www.freehostempire.com/www/hotmodels/jenna_z/01.jpg

Brandon, i'm one of the mods here, and live in Mesa Arizona. I heard that CataLina Is moving to Arizona. Would love to meet her, if at all possible?

Thanks

Last edited:

fgrevenue

Approved Content Owner
Guys, not everything is about money. In this case its not! Catalina loves big boobs. She loves doing videos with other girls who have big boobs. I guess you could say shes a "Titty Girl".

Brandon

member469

Closed Account!
brandonm said:
Guys, not everything is about money. In this case its not! Catalina loves big boobs. She loves doing videos with other girls who have big boobs. I guess you could say shes a "Titty Girl".

Brandon

I can see they look much more full now, and don't have that gap in between her tits as much. They do look nice. I can't believe some of the terrible boob jobs that some of these women get. Amber Michaels, Crissy Moran, Chloe Jones, to name a few.

Thanks

I don't know if I'd categorize them as being "terrible" boob jobs. I've seen a LOT worse. And I mean a LOT. Their just "okay" boob jobs. Not outstanding. At least to me.

member469

Closed Account!
zerosteel said:
I don't know if I'd categorize them as being "terrible" boob jobs. I've seen a LOT worse. And I mean a LOT. Their just "okay" boob jobs. Not outstanding. At least to me.

when you can tell by your first look at their boob jobs, that they have silicone in them, they're terrible boob jobs in my opinion. i agree, i have even seen worse.

thanks

Nah, that's not really a good indicator of a bad boob job. A bad boob job is when their lopsided, they point in different directions, lots of scarring, their different sizes, there harder than a brick, etc. Those chicks you mentioned don't really have these problems, they just look fake. You might not like the look, but their certainly not terrible boob jobs. They just look fake.

I've seen some boob jobs where I would challenge ANYONE to tell me whether or not their fake. It's all scale.

Just my 2 cents.

member469

Closed Account!
ok, in my opinion if they look fake, (as you mentioned) they're terrible boob jobs. LOL Jenna Jameson had a terrible boob job to start with, (although they didn't look bad) but when she had them done to look more natural, they look much better. If you were to see her for the first time, it would be hard to tell she had implants. If you can tell, it's a bad job, if you can't, it's a good job. Just my opinion. On the women I mentioned, you can REALLY tell, so their terrible in my opinion. Wow, lots of opinions from me today....is it that time of the month?? LOL

Thanks

eddies right, it is a pretty bad boob job, but I have to say that fom the pics that brandon gave us, I think that they look much better than her last ones

(P.S., THANKS BRANDON!:hatsoff: )

member469

Closed Account!
dd and up said:
eddies right, it is a pretty bad boob job, but I have to say that fom the pics that brandon gave us, I think that they look much better than her last ones

(P.S., THANKS BRANDON!:hatsoff: )

yeah, even though I don't think she needed them, I think they look better. And what matters is what these women want, who gives a shit what the fans want? LOL

I started a thread on her a while back, and didn't get that much of a response....but now that Catalina, (formerly known as Jenna Z when I posted her pics and links) is on the board, everyone seems to be on the band wagon now. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Thanks

brandonm said:

Brandon Michaels

Lemme guess, you think Tera Patrick looks a lot better now too.