• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• image01.jpg
    image01.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 744

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Catalina Cruz (JennaZ)

Nice pic, darkman!

but,
in all of Catalina's recent sets, she really looks like she has lost weight. I mean, even her face is a little drawn.....I'd like to see her with a little (a lot) more womenly softness!!!

darkman

Retired Moderator

BigNikkiFan said:
Nice pic, darkman!

but,
in all of Catalina's recent sets, she really looks like she has lost weight. I mean, even her face is a little drawn.....I'd like to see her with a little (a lot) more womenly softness!!!
I agree :thumbsup:

darkman

Retired Moderator

[B said:
Catalina[/B]cruz]Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day :lovecoupl I think I still have some meat to grab on too on top and in the booty ;) At least it shakes pretty good from behind during sex hehe

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and wish you lots of love.

Kisses,

Catalina Cruz
www.catalinacruz.com
Hi Catalina,
Valentines here in Brazil is in June :( You're not posting too much around here, yeah ? Welcome back ;)
Darkman

catalinacruz

Official Checked Star Member

:hi: Glad to be here again. A sweet freeones guy gave me a link to come back yesterday so here I am :) I'll be sure to come back more often. It's interesting to read the posts, thats for sure ;)

Catalina Cruz

Attachments

• bemyvalentine008.jpg
    bemyvalentine008.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,176

Good to see you here Catilina :D

Happy Valentines Day to you too, hope you have a good one :lovecoupl

Come back soon :wave2:

catalinacruz said:
:hi: Glad to be here again. A sweet freeones guy gave me a link to come back yesterday so here I am :) I'll be sure to come back more often. It's interesting to read the posts, thats for sure ;)

Catalina Cruz

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of you. Just..... perfect!

Picture deleted. Do not use IMG, use a link instead, and please re-read the ruels. Thanks BNF

Last edited by a moderator:

catalinacruz

Official Checked Star Member

Thanks JennaZfan :)

In case any of you are sad because their is no football tomorrow...I have a live cam show scheduled for tomorrow night, Sunday Feb. 13th at 9:00 pm est in my members area if you want to stop in and play awhile. :angels:

Hope to see some of you there :wave2:

Catalina Cruz

fyi... make sure you have a java plug in for the chat as well as your firewall off too so you can view the show. Just remember to turn it back on afterwards ;)

nice links dirac love it when that works.....my favourite pics of you is this one

Picture deleted. Please use a link instead and re-read the rules. Thanks BNF

here's a pic of the lovely Catalina in adultcon 7....don't u just love her...(ooo n where can i find more pics of Catalina in adultcon 7??)

Picture deleted. Please re-read the rules. Thanks BNF