• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cat Man Dead

According to liberal ideology, it is perfectly acceptable for a man to want to surgically transform himself into a crude facsimile of a woman. Taxpayers will even be forced to pay for it.

Why not take the next step and surgically transform yourself into a female cat? Dennis Avner gave it a try.

The result was unsurprising:

Dennis Avner, the Nevada man who spent years trying to morph his body into that of a cat has died. He was 54. … :rolleyes:

Avner underwent a series of radical body modification procedures to make himself look like a female cat, from whiskers and ears to a mechanical tail. …

Avner’s operations have included bifurcation (splitting) of his upper lip, surgical pointing of the ears, silicone cheek and forehead implants, tooth filing, tattoos, and facial piercing.

Avner explained his motives on his website: I am Huron and following a very old tradition have transformed myself into a tiger.”

A native chief inspired him to “follow the ways of the tiger.”

With his overgrown fingernails, fangs and striped skin tone, Avner was a highly recognizable figure in his neighborhood.

His cause of death has not yet been revealed, yet some are speculating … that Avner may have killed himself.

Maybe we should set political correctness aside and try healing psychiatric illness instead of surgically indulging it.

catman.jpg

moonbattery.com

But if a guy wants to transform himself into a cat, isn't that his right to do so? I actually do agree they should realize they need to seek some sort of help but they can't be forced to do it if they haven't done anything illegal to make a judge order that.

But if this is what made them happy then more power to them (as long as it's legal and not harming others)

thundercats.jpg

THUNDER... THUNDER... THUNDERCATS! HOOO!!!!

Sam, have you ever heard about Jocelyn Wildenstein ? Amanda Lepore ?

That's not a cat. That's the love child of Darth Maul and Jabba the Hut.

We get the point... Liberalism is the root of every single one of your problems, including (but not limited to) overweight, cat obsessed, surgically altered 50-somethings who, according to speculation, may have committed suicide. Gotcha.