• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Casssidy

She kind of resembles Hayley Mills in "That Darn Cat."

I was sitting through that movie and wondering why I had such an interest in the female lead, then I realized it's because she looked like the boobcam girl Casssidy... ;)

She is great and has a lovely smile, but when are we going to get some more "risky" material? Full nudity etc? :dunno:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Not only she has amazing tits, I think she has a cute face, especially the eyes.

Anyone has more links?

Thank you Fidel for putting Casssidy up here. She definitely needs a favorite babe thread started about her. :)

I t was Casssidy's birthday on 10 august, and she announced me that she is on a new site right now:
http://www.bigtittedgirlsoncam.com/blog/busty-casssidy-38h-also-on-streamate

38H growing big boobs

Yes, Pissio. Thank you very much for the blog site. :)

Casssidy should still also be a chatshow host over at Ifriends.net. If I remember correctly?

I was very surprised to find that her fave model to work with is Ines Cudna. I do hope they do work together, although Ines is supposedly not modelling at the moment.

I had the chance to speak with Ines 10 days ago and is not a problem for her to work with Casssy.
I can't wanit to see! But I think that is important to organize a meeting in Europe between these 2 KILLER blondies!

I had the chance to speak with Ines 10 days ago and is not a problem for her to work with Casssy.
I can't wanit to see! But I think that is important to organize a meeting in Europe between these 2 KILLER blondies!

I can't help but get excited about them teaming up but i don't know if or when it will happen.