• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carrie Cummings / Carrie (Reality Kings / Bangbros)

Re: Carrie (Reality Kings / Bangbros)

Yeah I know. Searching for Carrie glasses, Carrie mofos, and Carrie's Playground gets you every video I think. And, the playground site is dead I think.

Nice find. Yes, her boobs are definitely smaller there, but if those are implants then they are easily the best implants I have ever seen. I just cruised through some of her HD videos and even flat on her back they appear 100% real. I'm wondering if something else (pregnancy comes to mind) might be responsible for their growth. The only anomaly I could find is when she is riding, facing away from the camera. There's an unusual bulge and curvature around her nipples, but that could just as easily be pregnancy as it could implants. Further, all the videos I have on her from BangBros, Reality Kings, and Mofos all seemed to have been shot in August of 2011. They could have easily flown into town for some quick cash after she found out she was pregnant and before she started showing, then retired.

Gram012

Closed Account

Looks like she is back. Hopefully, her members section of her site goes live sometime this year. Her main page claims to have a bunch of content that they've been working on. Regardless if she goes Mainstream or not, i just wished shed produce some professional quality scenes, with or without that Brad guy. I want her to do a titfuck and deppthroat/facefuck scenes as well. I would die if she did that.

Oh, and her tits are totally fucking real. Yeah, her tits looked smaller in that older vid the other guy posted, but that doesn't mean she got implants. A woman's breast size fluctuates naturally from several reasons. Could be weight gain, could be pregnancy as the other user mentioned as well. That also makes sense considering the long break she took from 2011 till now. Also, when she's lying on her back whilst getting pounded, her tits fall flat naturally. When she's riding cowgirl, her tits hang and bounce in a very natural movement. Her tits are without a doubt, real. And that's very comforting. I prefer natural bodies. Hell, I prefer natural small tits to large rocks. I'm sick of all these gorgeous female performers who get implants thinking that they need it to sell better. Like Rebecca Linares. Gorgeous petite girl, masterful performer for years... then she gets "upgraded." Shame, shame, shame. Same with Meggan Mallone, Alektra Blue, etc. And why the fuck did Tera Patrick enhance her natural D's to Silicone DD's? What's the point? She wasn't even planned to perform for more than another two years before she retired. Ugghh, I'm ranting... Carrie's hot, naturally hot, THE END!

Last edited:

Can't think of anything to say..but this sums up my reaction :catpopcorn: and the way she sucked his load out without missing a drop, perfect!

vojcha

Banned

http://www.****************/college-fuck-busty-girl-glasses-pov/