• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attachments

• 632_1000.jpg
    632_1000.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,408
Did anyone see the scene on her site yet? Has the scene being improved with better quality or extra footage or still the original? Any introduction to it? The titfuck scene i am talking about by the way....

I only have one preview video (It was free)
I remember there was four (20 sec) preview videos and this is 3rd.

I gues I can`t post any upload sites here

^Re-releasing a years old scene isn't a good tease, it's pointless. A good tease would be if she now released a new video of her face next to a dick, blowing air on it, spitting on it, slowly and seductively, but never quite touching it. That's the kind of teasing that made Karlie Montana's B/G dodging epic.

wetandpuffy

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
We have not one, but two updates of Carol inside our flagship site, Wet and Puffy and she is so much fun to work with...

Carol is in such a sexy white sheer outfit that you can see her big tits right away! You won't know whether to keep looking at her tits or stare at her gorgeous cameltoe but Carol will help to make your mind up by pulling her panties inside her crack. She removes her top and lets those big breasts flow freely then fingers her pussy. Taking off her panties, Carol is now completely naked and her body is outstanding. She inserts a glass ball into her twat then moves onto a glass dildo to really get her juices flowing! Of course like any good girl, Carol licks it clean when she is finished!

carol-dildo-wnp1sm.jpg
carol-dildo-wnp2sm.jpg
carol-dildo-wnp3sm.jpg
carol-dildo-wnp4sm.jpg

Carol is up for some fun today and arrives for her scene in a tiny yellow bikini. It barely covers her big tits and pussy, so Carol decides to just get her tits out and play with her pussy too! She uses a nipple pump on her sexy nipples then moves onto her clit and before long inserts her fingers right up inside her hole. Using a beaded sex toy, Carol makes it nice and moist with her mouth then inserts it into her dripping wet pussy. She is having so much fun she sprays piss all over the sofa!

carol-yellow-wnp1sm.jpg
carol-yellow-wnp2sm.jpg
carol-yellow-wnp3sm.jpg
carol-yellow-wnp4sm.jpg

Now what are you looking at? Her amazing tits or her cameltoe? ;)