• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sorry guys, the link to the carol hardcore pics have been deleted. I cant find it at the one link i have, so please stop trying to find out where.

Ill do my best to find another link to the set, but i cant gurantee anything.

So yeah, the link was deleted from where i got the set before, sorry guys.

Hi! Last summer she was a special guest star of HOTLINEEXCLUSIVE magazine in Belgrade, Serbia, on a erotic fair. She is lovely girl, very nice and a very professional dancer. She perform every day few times on a main stage and on a stage of HOTLINEEXCLUSIVE and she was very, very hot. I will try to post tomorow some pictures from Belgrade. Best regards :)

Damn!! This girl has got to have the most reposts of all the women on this site. Everytime I see a new post on her thread I say to myself " Is this the one that shows her doing b/g hardcore" everytime i open a new post of her and its just another one of the 1 million others she has done a little part of me dies a little on the inside. "DO YOU HEAR ME Carol Goldnerova / Katy Gold / Klara G / Martina / Paula Summers, SUCK A DAMN PECKER, GET UP ON A PECKER A RIDE THAT THING, GET ON ALL FOURS AND TAKE FROM BEHIND, I promise that you will like it, the most important thing is that I will like it and the thousands of your fans will like it, I would pay to see it".

Hopefully I will not get banned for writing this, I am joking about what I wrote, I would like to see this girl do hardcore though, I figured I would write what everyone else and myself included thinks about her.

Last edited: