• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carmen Valentina / Melanie / Sofia (ATK) / Sofia Ressen / Sofia Ressin

CarmenValentina

Official Checked Star Member
The Official Carmen Valentina thread

Started by yours truly- Carmen Valentina :) I'm an all natural brunette that's still fairly new in the business. People one of my best assets is my booty, but I think it's my sloppy blowjobs...you decide, lol.

Feel free to post everything related to your favorite horny college coed Carmen Valentina here. I'll be contributing alot here as well and hope to get to know you guys better. Feel free to send me a friend request and message me. I always do my best to get back to everyone.

OK let's get started. Here's a sample from my latest set from my site http://www.CarmenValentina.com

Let me know if you like it:)

Re: The Official Carmen Valentina thread

Started by yours truly- Carmen Valentina :) I'm an all natural brunette that's still fairly new in the business. People one of my best assets is my booty, but I think it's my sloppy blowjobs...you decide, lol.

Feel free to post everything related to your favorite horny college coed Carmen Valentina here. I'll be contributing alot here as well and hope to get to know you guys better. Feel free to send me a friend request and message me. I always do my best to get back to everyone.

OK let's get started. Here's a sample from my latest set from my site http://www.CarmenValentina.com

Let me know if you like it:)

I think you are hot all the way around, but if I need to choose, I'll take a sloppy blowjob, please!

I
I am
I am doing
I am doing this
I am doing this to
I am doing this to say
I am doing this to say hi
I am doing this to say hi to
I am doing this to say hi to Carmen
I am doing this to say hi to Carmen on
I am doing this to say hi to Carmen on her
I am doing this to say hi to Carmen on her official
I am doing this to say hi to Carmen on her official thread :wave:
:rolleyes:

Damn Carmen, you have such a sweet sexy ass. People are right, is definitely one of your best ASSets.. I'd love to see more of your sloppy blowjobs, just for comparison. *G*