• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Carmen Electra HQ pose

BigNikkiFan said:
Please run a search before starting a new thread - especially about a known model. I ran a quick search and got 4 pages back...

You can add a link like yours to an exisiting thread. Thanks
:bowdown: i'm sorry. :bowdown: :glugglug:

Re: Karmen Electra????

bump
cant believe nobody knows nothing about her besides the ifriends deal

any news on this chick...bump

Carmen Electra's Bombshells

The Pussycat Dolls' monopoly on sexy Hollywood burlesque acts is over.

Carmen Electra, one of the celebrities who put the Pussycats on the map by guest-dancing with the troupe (see "Christina, Gwen Stefani, Dita Von Teese Help Bring Back Burlesque"), has formed her own ensemble, the Bombshells. They debuted last month at a tsunami benefit headlined by Camp Freddy, the all-star cover band featuring Electra's husband, Dave Navarro (see "Linkin Park, Jay-Z, No Doubt Rock The House To Rebuild South Asia").

"Dave looked at me and said, 'Why don't you get your girls together and put together a little dance show, then you can open up for us,' " recalled Electra, who has been dancing since high school (the same Ohio school Nick Lachey attended). "So I got really excited and called all the girls I know who are dancers. It's gonna have a little of that burlesque undertone, so you still get that sexiness and a little bit of a striptease element, but more modern with some hip-hop beats and some different cool stuff."

With the launch of the Bombshells, Electra is no longer participating in the Pussycat Dolls show or their upcoming album (see "Sing Like Christina And Dance Like Carmen? The Pussycat Dolls Want You").

http://www.carmenonline.com....HOT NEWS

Re: Carmen Electra's Bombshells

umm link dont work, but would like to get more info on her, i love carmen she is a truly beautiful woman

yep very sexy. :)