• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
^^ Yea, Carmen really isn't that dumb compared to most celebs. Even if she is, she is sure worth it.

lasrifle

Closed Account
I think there are so many dumber celebrities out there. Do you know her that you call her like this?

She married Dennis Rodman. nuff said

check out some interviews with her. better yet just ask yourself what is her talent.
Acting? Nope. Music? nope. Writing? directing? producing? nope, nope.

she was the hostess for the Naked Women's Wrestling League for gods sake!

She's a bimbo.
The only thing she has going for her is her looks. That's her whole career, and she knows it

I agree there are so many dumb celebrities out there. She's one of them

check out some interviews with her. better yet just ask yourself what is her talent.

She's a bimbo.
The only thing she has going for her is her looks. That's her whole career, and she knows it

Dude, she's smart enough to not get a real job and just turn guys on and make a hell of a lot more money than you and your giant sized brain. She's got you drooling over her. I'd say she's smart enough to have built a career off a great looking body.

She's a bimbo.

When a woman is that damn hot, I don't care if she has a job or not, I'd have sex with her. :D

well those of us who subscribe to this thread for carmen and not just to diss the sexy lady actually give a sh!t dude, so if you dont like her then f**k off to another thread :D

Is carmen really posing in playboy next month? That is huge news. That is going to be awesome!

well those of us who subscribe to this thread for carmen and not just to diss the sexy lady actually give a sh!t dude, so if you dont like her then f**k off to another thread :D

Well to be truthful it's the third time she's posing so it's not as if it's anything new and unique. Also she's pretty much famous for being famous. It's not as if she's a celebrity for actually doing anything. Sure she's beautiful with a great body but so are the Playmates in each edition.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
Playboy.com said:
Carmen Electra — Happy 55th anniversary! One of the sexiest women on the planet honors Playboy with a gorgeous new pictorial that gives us yet another reason to celebrate

Even though I've already see her naked a few times,I still can't wait to see the pics

Even though I've already see her naked a few times,I still can't wait to see the pics

Yea, love to see what her rockin body looks like nude now. Still must likely just as hot.