• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carmella DeCesare

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
georges said:
she didn't desserve the title of pmoy in my opinion because at that time she had absolutely no tits and no ass and her face is not the best. There were many playmates better than her. She was heff's worst choice for a pmoy.

That's not a surprise coming from you, my old friend! ;)
But, I think that the platinum, pillow chested (now silicone chested) PMOY is passè. Hef would go for them all the time, imo, if he didn't care about marketing.

She was a clever marketing choice, and that is, afterall, what the PMOY most often has represented the past decade or more. He's got the white bred boys and men and knows that there are many many other markets that he needs to reach... :2 cents:

georges said:
she didn't desserve the title of pmoy in my opinion because at that time she had absolutely no tits and no ass and her face is not the best. There were many playmates better than her. She was heff's worst choice for a pmoy.

I mean no disrespect, but I completely disagree. Here is a gorgeous brunette, with incredible natural breasts, legs that go for miles and miles... There are so many artificially beautiful girls out there, Hef has found one that truly emulates the "girl next door."

PS This post was made after the consumption of over two bottles of wine, as such the hedgehog takes no responsibility for the above comments.

georges

Staff member
BNF said:
That's not a surprise coming from you, my old friend! ;)
But, I think that the platinum, pillow chested (now silicone chested) PMOY is passè. Hef would go for them all the time, imo, if he didn't care about marketing.

She was a clever marketing choice, and that is, afterall, what the PMOY most often has represented the past decade or more. He's got the white bred boys and men and knows that there are many many other markets that he needs to reach... :2 cents:
Sorry to disagree with you but a woman must have breasts and not be a tree branch with no tits and no ass and with a faded personnallity like la Carmella.
Even Melissa Puente would have been a better choice as PMOY than la Carmella. For me she was the worst PMOY ever and will always remain as such.

Last edited:
Fuck dude, get over it.

georges said:
Sorry to disagree with you but a woman must have breasts and not be a tree branch with no tits and no ass and with a faded personnallity like la Carmella.
Even Melissa Puente would have been a better choice as PMOY than la Carmella. For me she was the worst PMOY ever and will always remain as such.

Just found these pics of her, don't think they've been posted before.

She really does look so much like Eva Longoria, has anyone ever actually seen them in the same room together? Maybe Eva has been living a double life as a playboy playmate...

http://www.fuckey.com/gallery/712/Carmella.html

She looks great there...I havent seen those yet..but I'm guessing they might be a bit old...rumor has it she got implants (I havent seen any pictures yet of the new ones)

I don't think she was the WORST choice, there are alot of other playmates who are less attractive then she is. But you are right, there is also far better. I like her face, but her ass...does leave something to be desired.

i really agree with what he is saying

I guess it's a matter of taste. If I were to hold a beauty contest (Nude or not nude, makes no difference here) the ones with silicone tits would be out in the first round.