• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carmella DeCesare

member469

Closed Account!
Re: Carmella Danielle DeCesare

MATTtheMAN said:
Sadly, she went and got a boob job!

She did? I haven't seen any pics with a boob job....please post one. I hope not, her perky tits are perfectly tight, and a boob job would make them look bad, IMO.

Thanks

Last edited:

All I have is a non-nude picture from a Playboy Mansion party. It has also been confirmed by people who have seen her in person. Perfectly beautiful woman felt the need to "enhance" herself. Very sad :( . At least we have a very well documented all natural era of her work.

Picture deleted. Please re-read the rules

Here is the link, I offer this once - BNF

Last edited by a moderator:

member469

Closed Account!

well, it definitely looks like she did it, but a bad move in my opinion. She had a perfect natural body. If she had the ass to match the boob job, it would have made sense. Hell, she made Playmate of the year with her natural boobs, when others thought she shouldn't have gotten it. :dunno:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

I still am unsure about whether or not they are implants. There are far too many bras, molds and tapes that produce exactly that same effect. The only way to get a better idea is with nude pix...

In the first pic, she has on a very tight dress and has her left shoulder raised which tightens and raises the pectoral muscles, lifting her still young and firm breasts further. Also, there is not the "telltale" inverted bowl shape on her right breast - no cleavage at all.

In the second pic, she has on at least two very tight shirts. Again, her shoulders are raised and her arms are extended and raised a bit. Try it, even your pecs (if you have 'em ;) ) will do the same.....

imo A Playmate/model of her high status, generally goes the implant route when the work stops and the youthful appearance fails.... :2 cents:

Sorry man, but that aint no push up bra. Besides, a well respected photographer who posts on the Playboy Mailing List has verified it. I forget the guy's name but he runs the FOBPRO website with all the pics from Glamourcons. John Chennavasin, or something to that effect. I didnt want to believe it either but I think the pics are conclusive.

Regards,Matt

Why on earth would she even marry Jeff Garcia (NFL Quarterback, Detroit Lions)?

member987

Closed Account

Looks like she went silicone to me. Sadly enough.
She WAS hot, now, just another babe to me.