• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
makes me sad to see her get so fat...

Amen to that. I remember seeing her for the first time in her Big Naturals scene...she was curvy but still sexy. She's absolutely ridiculous right now. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her scene over at I Have A Wife. I'm sure there's a lucrative market for bbw...but to see her let herself get to that point from being so sexy is depressing.

I was floored when I saw pictures / video of her. I had no idea. I'll admit, every once in a while it's fun to see a bigger girl in action. But what a change for her.

Amen to that. I remember seeing her for the first time in her Big Naturals scene...she was curvy but still sexy. She's absolutely ridiculous right now. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her scene over at I Have A Wife. I'm sure there's a lucrative market for bbw...but to see her let herself get to that point from being so sexy is depressing.

While everyone is entitled to there own opinion, I don't think you are being fare as you have to remember she just had a child. I'm sure her decision to come back at this weight was very lucrative for her. She is still the same performer as before...just a little bigger! :hatsoff: Isn't there a saying that big girls need loving too! :bigjump:

just my $.02

She always had the potential for weight gain, you could see that from the beginning. I just hope that she gets on a regimen for losing weight. If I have to go to her now and propose my regimen, which would be me constantly fracking her, then I guess that I'll have to make that sacrifice.........

not a fan of her new look but congrats to her for her baby

she wasn't a stick and still smoking hot before, hopefully she gets back in shape but if not we still have plenty of stuff of hers to work with

WTF She was a little chunky to begin with but sometimes that comes with fantastic tits. but this is just disturbing. All you guys who keep making excuses for her because she just had a kid are delusional. There's something wrong with her head to let herself go that far. Someone should tell her to stop having ice creme for dinner.

oh love, please tell me you will get even fatter...
my love for you is always getting more overwhelming as your body seems to be overwhelming me.

i don't know where i am

WTF She was a little chunky to begin with but sometimes that comes with fantastic tits. but this is just disturbing. All you guys who keep making excuses for her because she just had a kid are delusional. There's something wrong with her head to let herself go that far. Someone should tell her to stop having ice creme for dinner.

Agree:tongue: