• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm not going to be rude, but she needs to lose weight. Both for her looks, and for her health...guess I'll just stick to watching her old stuff...

I literally can't believe how big she got...I thought it was photoshopped. :(

bergstrom

Closed Account
What you could do is bouycott any sites that have new scenes with her at her jabba weight. This might force a weightloss, if not just for us, for her too.

The hate for her is outta line. Your not a fan if yer hating on her. If you dont like her new look dont come here but you are entitled to your opinion. Jut keep it to yerself. All those who keep saying 'oh she'll lose the weight',well..she probably wont shes in a new niche now, just enjoy her while u still can. We should all be fukking greatful shes even back as a carmella fan its been a looong time without her. Now shes a mommy her time back will be limited so I hope she does some A list material with perhaps jules jordan and gives her fans a crown jewel, perhaps a darkside dvd or weapons of ass destruction before she finally retires. Id want her to do more oral and facial pops and less cum dodging but im not gonna hate on her cos she doesnt so dont hate on her cos shes plump now. Its still carmella and shes still smoking hot!!!! Welcome back carmella babe, we've missed ya!!

Please , please shoot the next ones with her totally naked. No covering the belly. I hope she stays like this or continues to gain. I think she looks absolutely amazing now and I never liked her before. Carmella, you look beautiful now.

Reactions: 004