• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchballEd
I'm planning on getting the record straight soon. For those who haven't read her blog about this stupid rumor go to the below.

Blog

I hope she does get it all straighten up and she goes on to have a great family with her little one

I'll have my interview up in a couple days. When it's up please repost the link around where it matters as I'm going to be doing the same.

As i said in my pm earlier today if you google the subject certain websites have the same story on there websites.

Indicating that there is truth to this rotten rumour....do we post the interview there aswell?

Or just leave them alone?

If you went to the link I posted above, her blog, she denounces it's truth and how it's affecting her life in a bad way even though she is retired. And all the stories simply drop her name, they don't source how her name came into the fold. That link you sent me contained a repost of an LA Times article that didn't mention any names but one which wasn't Carmella. And any site that has this rumor circulating and entertaining the notion, hell yes post it there. Any "article" saying she does should also be pulled as well as it provides no source and is simply slander.

And think of this - she retired long before the "outbreak." The antibodies they look for when searching for the disease don't show up for six months after infection and I would assume she got tested after she left. Further, I'm sure that the doctors during a check up would probably have picked something up. All will be answered soon.

If you went to the link I posted above, her blog, she denounces it's truth and how it's affecting her life in a bad way even though she is retired. And all the stories simply drop her name, they don't source how her name came into the fold. That link you sent me contained a repost of an LA Times article that didn't mention any names but one which wasn't Carmella. And any site that has this rumor circulating and entertaining the notion, hell yes post it there. Any "article" saying she does should also be pulled as well as it provides no source and is simply slander.

And think of this - she retired long before the "outbreak." The antibodies they look for when searching for the disease don't show up for six months after infection and I would assume she got tested after she left. Further, I'm sure that the doctors during a check up would probably have picked something up. All will be answered soon.

Well as far as i was concerned it was nothing but a rumour(nasty) but nothing more and should never have got to the stage were it would affect her life. hopefully the link and an upcoming interview will put some of those people with the implied posts in there place :)

Does anyone have any pics of carmella at her heaviest? Frankly I like her and Gianna the best when they have a little extra weight on!