• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Carmela Bing gone BIG.

She's freggin huge now. Wtf, nooo she must have gained all this weight from having her kid. I hope she can slim back down some how but shes so BIG!!

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 280

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If I get talked down to for criticizing a different model not getting naked, this guy needs the boot. I'm done.

Can't you just find your own demotivational poster that makes fun of the guy for being a complete loser in real life who needs to come on the internet and act like a hotshot to make up for all the years of sexual abuse he's received from his step-father? I really don't want to have to start banning people. :tongue:

I realise to many mods duth spoil the brew but rather than begin a race to the moral highground or throwing rocks at those less mentally fortunate in the art of tact, report it and let the mods take care of it.

Though as one member did previously point out, dont come into a thread just to slag the model, move along quietly.

Can't you just find your own demotivational poster that makes fun of the guy for being a complete loser in real life who needs to come on the internet and act like a hotshot to make up for all the years of sexual abuse he's received from his step-father? I really don't want to have to start banning people. :tongue:

Looks like you already did.

Carmella remember in one scene had a green/turquoise top and black satin pencil skirt+glasses. Anyone know how this scene called?

so relieved to see that she is pregnant and not hiv+ or hit with aids. Makes me sick when people say 'oh well' when the performers (especially carmella) work so hard to provide us with 'entertainment'

Sad in a way that shes pregnant, but providing she comes back to adult videos i think ill probably find her even hotter (if thats possible?) due to knowing she will literally be a milf.

Shes recently updated her myspace to say its a boy, her due date is october i believe.

had to finally make an account here after the rumors of aids/hiv/stds got me scared, but im relieved now! :)

Anyone have a source confirming this ?

I can't find anything official...