• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carmella Bing Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a natural fan so I'll be frank and say up front that I am in no way a hardcore Carmella Bing fan. Her breast augmentation is a lot better looking than some trash I've seen from the likes of Daphne Rosen and Ava Devine.
However, if her augmentation did not mess anything up, I would love to see her lactate.

And Fyi, it is possible to have AIDS and have a baby.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Ok people. Carmella does not have AIDs. It was just a rumour.

It's what 9 out of 10 girls look like without make up.

sou you are trying to tell me that Women can also look shitty?

sorry to ask but didnt leave my flat since 1970 and thought all girls get into bed with their face painted and wake up with a complete hangover and a dick in their ass and simle and look as if they just were in the mask for an hour (and even got their pussy painted..)

sad realy sad.. now the wish to going out hast vanished again.. see worl in 2020

Ok people. Carmella does not have AIDs. It was just a rumour.

I love Carmella and was immediately uncomfortable when I read through this thread to see so many people mentioning HIV/AIDs and Carmella in the same sentence.

So, I have just been frantically hunting down any and all info on the rumour and can only find sites reporting Carmella and Naomi being HIV - no retractions, but also no reports where Carmella is named (other than in the article title). So, I went to Carmella's Myspce page and saw this blog entry dated Saturday, August 21, 2010:

"So as you may have heard for the last year or so there have been some awful rumors spreading around about certain talent being infected with HIV. I am requesting an interview to clear my name and advise anyone feeding into it or not monitoring their sites to take immediate action. I am very hurt over these accusations and I am taking my own action to regain my reputation. I figured It would just pass, but if you google my name all you see is HIV this and carmella bing HIV that. It has affected my relationships, friendships, I have been confronted and embarassed, and it has affected my networking in the industry as well as my family. Do you know how it feels to walk in a room and everyone look at you like youre unclean and distructively careless? I do. I am 8 months pregnant, totally healthy besides the ever frustrating stress if this evil rumor. I am in the process of requesting my entire AIM history to be publicly displayed and end this madness. I am seriously concidering requesting a spot on Larry King Live to broadcast my frustration in this matter since it is such a wide spread slander case. I will fight this to the nail, not for money, but for the respect I had to earn, back. If in fact I did come into some money, I have thought to myself it would be nice to pay off some taxes, but I honestly am capable of earning my own money and not sueing for it. I would donate it to an appropriate cause, Like AIDs research and or treatment for those infected. I dont expect for the world to stop for me, but this is a crude and terrible world for anyone who suffers the punishment of the HIV virus and AIDS. I can only imagine and I deeply sympathize for them.

So theres my story, lets finish this once and for all"
taken from http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=276723783&blogId=538441626

Bad spelling aside, I sincerely hope that these are her words (and not those of an agent or representative) and that all is going well for her and her baby-to-be. She will be sorely missed in this household, for one, but I have the memories of her mammories and that's enough to keep me warm and fuzzy :D

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Congrats to the (presumably) happy mum-to-be.
MILF-dom awaits....

I'd tear her ass up

Status
Not open for further replies.