• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

carmella bing hot or not

carmella bing hot or not

• yeah she is fucking hot

Votes: 378 82.2%
  • no she isn't that hot

Votes: 82 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Not hot to me. Sorry, to each his own.

Enough of these threads!!!! These have to be the most stupid, insipid threads ever. Hot or not, versus, whatever. Enough! Jeez. Want to talk about a model go to their damn thread in the Babes Section. Don't come to this part and do it.

Whoever voted no, must not like boobs...cus I can't see no other reason why you wouldn't vote yes:boobies::dunno:

habo9

Banned
I used to think she was hot but not so much now

I suppose I just get bored of certain people and shes one of them I kind of pass over when I see her now

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
Whoever voted no, must not like boobs...cus I can't see no other reason why you wouldn't vote yes :boobies::dunno:

I like :boobies: a lot, and her boobjob was beautifully done. But I lost interest after the tattooing work. It don't look good on her, IMHO, and it don't arouse me a bit. Just not my cup of tea. Sorry.

I like :boobies: a lot, and her boobjob was beautifully done. But I lost interest after the tattooing work. It don't look good on her, IMHO, and it don't arouse me a bit. Just not my cup of tea. Sorry.

I personally hate fuckin tattos on a beautiful woman,however,that is just my opinion.