• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Carli Banks

Carli doing a BJ vid? Wow :eek:. Was this just a once-off thing or is she going to be doing more, hopefully harder stuff?

I don't get it, are these auctions legit?

This girl spends like 5 years in the industry doing only girl-girl, then she eventually decides to suck a guys dick on film for the price of a wii? Doesn't make sense to me, and it carries the seemingly extremely high risk of the video being distributed anyways, so why not just do a feature movie and get a huge payday?

I don't get it, are these auctions legit?

This girl spends like 5 years in the industry doing only girl-girl, then she eventually decides to suck a guys dick on film for the price of a wii? Doesn't make sense to me, and it carries the seemingly extremely high risk of the video being distributed anyways, so why not just do a feature movie and get a huge payday?

the risk of piracy is much lower with these custom video auctions. if you pay 500 for a video, why would you turn around and give it away to the world for free? and even if you did give it away, because it's custom they would know it was you who gave it away, and you'd be exposed to liability (criminally and civilly).

this auction strategy may be the best way to preserve the novelty of a girl doing hardcore who has never done it before.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk