• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
DKB5BXqXcAAOzRk.jpgSomething new:drool2:

Hey guys, Carla here. I've been loitering in order to get all of the copyrighted content removed, again. But figured while i'm here i'll answer your questions - i'm going to be very honest and hopefully that means you'll give me a bit of a break.

Basically i've pretty much retired, mostly because I had some bad experiences - I was running a business in the glamour industry (some pay sites and webcam sites) and was defrauded by my business partners. I lost everything, suffered from depression and had a mental breakdown. Shortly after this I had serious problems with a stalker - he turned up on my doorstep, sent me pictures of my niece and nephew along with threats against them, and promised to throw acid in my face (he was serious about this as he sent my address along with it to prove he knew where I lived). I had to get the police involved. So those things made me feel like I wanted to distance myself from the industry, which I did for a while. I got a 'normal' job but after 10 years being self-employed as a model it's not easy to get a well paid job so my job pays peanuts, hence why I started doing some modelling again to supplement my income. But the modelling i'm doing is under the radar - private customs just for a few people (that's why they're more expensive i'm trying to keep them exclusive and limited), and selfies etc. on Only Fans. Making sure my content is viewable only to people who pay offers me some safety as it means I can see the names and details of everyone who is buying a custom or subscribing. And it's just what I feel comfortable doing, keeping a low profile seems to avoid angering the stalker. I won't be doing any more shoots for Only Tease (or any other site), the new content they're adding will be old, from a few years ago but it means no one would have seen it yet. So kind of new in a way.

I know you're frustrated that I don't do open leg, and i'm sorry to say I won't be doing it. That's because of some people close to me in my family it would cause problems for them because of the nature of their work. So yeah sorry, no pink pussy stuff. I have been doing ever so slightly more than I used to do, and those shots will be on Only Fans or i'll upload the full sets somewhere. Only Fans is $15 a month which I think isn't a bad price for the nature of the content you get, and i'll be updating it more regularly from now on plus i'll do competitions to give people free access.

Feel free to share any pics I post to Twitter but please don't share the Only Fans stuff or private customs, it's just not fair. I've been modelling for 17 years and have done so much public content in that time. I think it's fair enough now that I ask people to pay a little bit ($15) if they want to see the new stuff i'm posting. I'm making a living here after all and, other than the selfies, it costs me money to produce the content that I own copyright of (the professional pics). If you don't want to subscribe that's fine, there's millions of pics of me online, but please don't expect to get everything i'm doing now for free.

Last time I posted something like this I got some abuse along the lines of 'shut up you get your tits out for a living' and i'm sure i'll get more of that now. But hopefully most of you will see that i'm just a normal person who's trying to live a bit of a normal life now. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Thats all fair enough Carla , but some of it doesn't make too much sense - you say you won't do open leg but as the picture on the previous page shows (which you no doubt want to have removed) you do do it sometimes, so it's silly to say you won't. I'm thinking its more a question of price.
As for OnlyFans I've come close to subscribing myself but it doesn't look like you update it that much judging by your twitter, and there are obviously people disappointed with it again going from the twitter comments, so $15 still looks expensive. Can you give us any more reason to subscribe? What does "ever so slightly more" mean?

Last edited:
Laddy - I guess what I meant by open leg wasn't like that image, which is pretty tame. I meant anything kind of spreading my bits :) Pink basically.

Janx yeah I moan if I have reason to moan, because i'm human. If you like your models to be more like one-dimensional sex robots then please feel free to go elsewhere. If you hate me so much I don't even know why you're still lurking on this thread, there are millions of other models for you to follow.

Thanks to Maverick and Markerhan for being reasonable. I'm not here to convince any of you to join anything, you're on Freeones so you're not the paying types. Which is fine. I have plenty of loyal fans, and they're lovely people, I don't need anymore.

Last edited:
Hey guys, Carla here. I've been loitering in order to get all of the copyrighted content removed, again. But figured while i'm here i'll answer your questions - i'm going to be very honest and hopefully that means you'll give me a bit of a break.

Basically i've pretty much retired, mostly because I had some bad experiences - I was running a business in the glamour industry (some pay sites and webcam sites) and was defrauded by my business partners. I lost everything, suffered from depression and had a mental breakdown. Shortly after this I had serious problems with a stalker - he turned up on my doorstep, sent me pictures of my niece and nephew along with threats against them, and promised to throw acid in my face (he was serious about this as he sent my address along with it to prove he knew where I lived). I had to get the police involved. So those things made me feel like I wanted to distance myself from the industry, which I did for a while. I got a 'normal' job but after 10 years being self-employed as a model it's not easy to get a well paid job so my job pays peanuts, hence why I started doing some modelling again to supplement my income. But the modelling i'm doing is under the radar - private customs just for a few people (that's why they're more expensive i'm trying to keep them exclusive and limited), and selfies etc. on Only Fans. Making sure my content is viewable only to people who pay offers me some safety as it means I can see the names and details of everyone who is buying a custom or subscribing. And it's just what I feel comfortable doing, keeping a low profile seems to avoid angering the stalker. I won't be doing any more shoots for Only Tease (or any other site), the new content they're adding will be old, from a few years ago but it means no one would have seen it yet. So kind of new in a way.

I know you're frustrated that I don't do open leg, and i'm sorry to say I won't be doing it. That's because of some people close to me in my family it would cause problems for them because of the nature of their work. So yeah sorry, no pink pussy stuff. I have been doing ever so slightly more than I used to do, and those shots will be on Only Fans or i'll upload the full sets somewhere. Only Fans is $15 a month which I think isn't a bad price for the nature of the content you get, and i'll be updating it more regularly from now on plus i'll do competitions to give people free access.

Feel free to share any pics I post to Twitter but please don't share the Only Fans stuff or private customs, it's just not fair. I've been modelling for 17 years and have done so much public content in that time. I think it's fair enough now that I ask people to pay a little bit ($15) if they want to see the new stuff i'm posting. I'm making a living here after all and, other than the selfies, it costs me money to produce the content that I own copyright of (the professional pics). If you don't want to subscribe that's fine, there's millions of pics of me online, but please don't expect to get everything i'm doing now for free.

Last time I posted something like this I got some abuse along the lines of 'shut up you get your tits out for a living' and i'm sure i'll get more of that now. But hopefully most of you will see that i'm just a normal person who's trying to live a bit of a normal life now. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Carla, thank you for your honesty and ignore the dickheads that don't get what youre trying to say, and still relentlessly demand you show everything for free

Nice one mordeca.. you keep banging your head against a wall and demanding "put vibrator to pussy" .. instead of opening your wallet and enjoying what Carla does best

LMFAO - PLN?? Whatever that is Morderca I am super jealous and really want one too lol. Carla is a human being so what you really should be bragging about is having respect for another persons wants and wishes, but obviously you don't so like steveo27 said above, keep banging that head of yours off walls mate - might do us all some good :)

I really don't understand why anyone who thinks Carla is a moaner, or too tame in her pictures / videos would hang around on a thread dedicated to her? Simply move on and find someone you do like.

For the record though, I've got to know Carla over the years and consider her to be a friend (if I say she's my birthday twin, Carla will know who I really am) and I can tell you she is a delightful, funny, friendly person and certainly not a moaner! So she occasionally uses Twitter to make a complaint to certain companies; well so do I and so do lots of other people! Sometimes it's the quickest and most productive way to get your point across to a bad company and can also stop other people making the same mistake in using them. If that's moaning, then I'm glad to be considered a moaner and delighted that that's another thing Carla and I have in common :)