• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Only Carla, British Playboy Model

strictly reading material-two very different perspectives on pinup photography.
(notice how Carla politely and intelligently lets herself out of the discussion.)
http://pinup-parade.com/features/noagreement.htm

Hi Sonnyred, is there any chance you could remove this link? It was from a while ago and I think it makes us look quite bad. It was in the early days when we were working on Pin-Up WOW and were protective of it. She has also edited the mails to make us look worse and make herself look better, we had so many problems with this woman and I'm pretty sure she's been sending me abusive e-mails since then from different accounts.

Hi Sonnyred, is there any chance you could remove this link? It was from a while ago and I think it makes us look quite bad. It was in the early days when we were working on Pin-Up WOW and were protective of it. She has also edited the mails to make us look worse and make herself look better, we had so many problems with this woman and I'm pretty sure she's been sending me abusive e-mails since then from different accounts.

Hi Carla I first want to apologize for not seeing your message sooner despite the fact that I made 3 consequent posts-it must have been on the previous page at the time-I don't know yet about how to remove a link on multiple posts as I have been quoted with the same link but I'll do what I can. I just want you to know the reason behind my posting that link was to illustrate the fact that the more this woman wrote and I'm pretty sure has misquoted you she inadvertently has exposed her ugly side in what I found to be a very snobbish and vindictive sense of communication. The more she wrote, the more she embarrassed herself and made you look wiser for not sending any more explanations about yourself and your site to a person who obviously has ego issues. Piin-Up WOW is a site that shows models in pinup style galleries in an updated fashion while the other site tries to recreate old pinup style galleries. In my brief time doing voiceover work I can easily say the more a person edits the page it comes down to one thing which is the message and hers was to try to discredit you in a petty fashion and I hope as you read this long winded response that the situation may have started to subside on it's own and I'm sorry if I caused you any worry but I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who commends you on the way you've been handling all this.(personally I think she's jealous of the fact that she needs twice the the makeup to look half as good as you.)

Sonnyred,
just an idea, the only three to have posted about this link to that silly womans ramble, are yourself, CarlaBrown, and myself. Posts numbers 1398, 1401, and 1400 .
my suggestion is to ask the moderators to either remove the posts, or at least remove the links. they can do this.
I am happy for my post to be removed, and I'm sure CarlaBrown would be.

just an idea:D