• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't start new thread

freeones_regina

Administrator
Are you going to publish my thread or what? I've been waiting a day here

Hello, our moderators do the best they can but they are all volunteers.
Depending on how many posts are waiting to be approved it can take some time before your post shows up, specially during the weekends.
You can solve this by just making a few more posts, once you have reached 5 posts your posts no longer need to be approved first before they show up :)

I can't start a thread either. It's strange because I swear I started a thread once before, a year or so ago but it doesn't show in the old threads section. Please activate my account. Thanks.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I can't start a thread either. It's strange because I swear I started a thread once before, a year or so ago but it doesn't show in the old threads section. Please activate my account. Thanks.

You had duplicate accounts. This never helps, it just messes things up more ;)

I activated this one, and killed the other. Have fun!

Hi, I haven't received an activation email so I haven't been able to activate my account and I've been trying to post a thread in ID section, but the orange button is not there.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Hi, I haven't received an activation email so I haven't been able to activate my account and I've been trying to post a thread in ID section, but the orange button is not there.

Heya, your account is activated. Remember when you have less than 5 posts your posts may not be visible right away since they are moderated.
Make a few more posts and moderation is no longer needed ;)

Would it be possible to have my account activated as well? I clicked the link in the activation email but I'm guessing it needs approval on your end? Thanks!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Would it be possible to have my account activated as well? I clicked the link in the activation email but I'm guessing it needs approval on your end? Thanks!

You're good to go!

Welcome to FreeOnes! Have fun!

bahodeme

Closed Account
Stupid Me. I added a color code to a thread title I started in Members Section (14K for MBG). Would be possible to have the code removed?
Thx.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Stupid Me. I added a color code to a thread title I started in Members Section (14K for MBG). Would be possible to have the code removed?
Thx.

Looks like you fixed it yourself already. Only those who replied when the title was not fixed yet have replies with that color code in it but any post after the fix won't have it anymore.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Looks like you fixed it yourself already. Only those who replied when the title was not fixed yet have replies with that color code in it but any post after the fix won't have it anymore.
Thx!