Can't attach pics to my threads!

I just tried for an hour or two to attach a pic to one of my posts, but it wouldn't let me.

The manage attachments window looked just fine, but the little bar at the bottom wouldn't fill up. I'm using Firefox if it's any help.

And speaking of help,
help?
 
Okay, make sure you click go advanced at the bottom of the page first (next to the quick reply button). Then click the paperclip icon. Now, you need to make sure that your picture doesn't ******* the size requirements that are listed. Browse for your picture and click open when you find it. After you locate it, click upload and wait. Sometimes this can take awhile. When it's finished, it will list your current attachments, so you should see it. Finally, click close window. Complete the rest of your post and the picture should be there.

Now, there are a couple of things to keep in mind:
You can only post a picture in a thread if it's the first post (you created the thread) or you own the rights to the picture. In other words, you just can't post pictures randomly as you please. You're better off posting links instead. If you have the picture on your computer just upload it to a picture hosting site and post the link. Lastly, don't hotlink - it gets the moderators all hot and bothered.

Good luck!
 
Posts are only editable by members for 10 minutes after it posted.

As for your attachment, you can only post 1 picture in a thread and there are certain file types it doesn't like. And, if you're over the size limit, it won't post as well.

Next time I'd really encourage you to upload the picture someplace that allows adult content (pimp and host for example) then use the mountain button.
 
I just tried for an hour or two to attach a pic to one of my posts, but it wouldn't let me.

The manage attachments window looked just fine, but the little bar at the bottom wouldn't fill up. I'm using Firefox if it's any help.

And speaking of help,
help?

I simply put:
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

On the picture you want to post right click and select copy item location and then paste where the dots are above inbetween
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
. You can practice in this thread if you wish as I created it for that very purpose

Premium Link Upgrade
 
I simply put:
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread

On the picture you want to post right click and select copy item location and then paste where the dots are above inbetween
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
. You can practice in this thread if you wish as I created it for that very purpose

Premium Link Upgrade

Yup, that pretty much explains it.:)
 
Back
Top