• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candy Manson / Candy Mason

ALMOST??? you're not kidding, I know Puma has some fucked up botox but Candy's nose-job went so wrong, she looked worse than Jacko!
seriously what did she do to her face??? she looks almost as messed up as Puma Swede!!

She looks better than ever! She looks extremely much better now after her surgeries.
I still hope she'll get bigger tits and ass implants like she said she might do.

Candy's new model profile at Skyn Talent.
http://skyntalent.com/45_Candy-Manson.html

WOW Amazing news! New content soon?

christianxxx

Approved Content Owner
check out this BTS interview with the big boob blonde Candy

Xhamster BTS interview with Candy Manson

candymansonhj1.JPG

That's one hideous horse face she's got now. The people who applaud her and say that she looks better now are either blind as moles, willingly deceiving themselves, or have extremely low standards. :rofl:

That's one hideous horse face she's got now. The people who applaud her and say that she looks better now are either blind as moles, willingly deceiving themselves, or have extremely low standards. :rofl:

completely agree!! she was gorgeous, then did the face surgery and frankly now looks more TS than female! why on earth she even started with nose surgery etc I have no idea (probably low self-esteem!) but good God she's turned from someone I used to pay to view her content, into someone I now actively avoid because her looks no longer appeal in any way