• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Candice Cardinele / Candice Cardinelle / Candace / Candice Calista / Sunny Cruz

use adobe photoshop...
save as jpeg
ít's not necessary to shrink the image size... just lower the image quality... you won't notice much difference as long as you keep the quality medium or high

ok,thanks... but could I do this without any Photoshop programs?

We're talking about items in a Windows Pictures folder,and the only thing that looks like you could use to change image quality is
"Paint". Or is it not possible that way?

paint does reduces the size of file, but also reduces the quality alot. but if you don't have a photoshop program this is the best you could get. maybe try "imaging" (also a standard windows program)
there's probably programs around that can reduce filesizes quick and easy. just look around on www.download.com

well thanks for advice--- I'll try that.
Meantime, Candace still looks gorgeous....
:bowdown:

Attachments

• candace.w.12.jpg
    candace.w.12.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 4,205
For those who came in late :
I'm not planning to post any more pics here, but will be in "I Want More Candy " --
just keeping this thread running so you newer guys can catch up!
:thumbsup:

Candace has been taking a little break --- but keep an eye on here-- she's not through yet !
Can you stand any more of this fine, fine lady?? Hope so!;)

Good idea, everybody's gotta see this girl... she's unreal! She's easily the best looking girl I've seen this year that I'd never seen before. Keep the Candy coming, 'cause I can't get enough of her! :hatsoff: :bowdown: :nanner:

georges

Staff member
thanks a lot physical :hatsoff::bowdown::thumbsup:

you made me happy i am loving candace :rolleyes:

regards

georges:)

georges

Staff member
she is so nice.a goddess!:rolleyes:

physical you made us all happy;) thanks:hatsoff::thumbsup:

have a beer on me:beer:

regards

georges

She's baaaackk!
Candace goes for a slightly different look here, a little nastier, but
we don't mind, do we ??:rolleyes:

pic 1 :

Attachments

• candiea079b.jpg
    candiea079b.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 3,847

georges

Staff member
oh my god:rolleyes: :eek: wow wow i love candace

thank for the pics physical:thumbsup::hatsoff:

regards

georges;)

Scorpion

Banned
She alo goes by Sunny Cruz, but Freeones only as about 2 links to her. Nice set physical, do us all a favor and try posting the link to those pics, she looks stunning in those pics and might be he best yet!!

Glad you liked 'em, Scorpion:)
But like so many of what I've got, I had saved them when I found them, and not noted from what link... but I do recall those last 2 were from a rather small set of only about 15 or 20 pics, and these were the cream of the crop...
More soon !

I can't get enough of this girl!!! Incredible pics, physical, freakin' incredible!!!

I can't believe this girl is relatively unknown. Who the hell is her manager? That guy needs to be fired. All I can say is, keep the Candy coming, man!!! :bowdown: :nanner: :hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
parker said:
I can't get enough of this girl!!! Incredible pics, physical, freakin' incredible!!!

I can't believe this girl is relatively unknown. Who the hell is her manager? That guy needs to be fired. All I can say is, keep the Candy coming, man!!! :bowdown: :nanner: :hatsoff:

i could not agree more;) this babe is awesome and rules.

regards

georges