• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

canadian girls

mr.kissx2bangx2 said:
the rockstar Avril
:ban:
she is horrible

that is one canadian chick i would never go for.

doomfury said:
The hottest girl from the frozen north is Lindsay Marhsel (http://www.lindseymarshal.ca/main.html). One of the hottest redheads around who has one hell of a body. Check her out!!!!!

Wow, she's gorgeous in an unconventional, unbarbie-like, natural way. I was thinking about getting my hair cut like hers, maybe I should start a poll on whether or not guys like long or short hair better.

It's girls like these that make me proud to be a Canadian. :) Great links all.

JL3001

foxycougar said:
Wow, she's gorgeous in an unconventional, unbarbie-like, natural way. I was thinking about getting my hair cut like hers, maybe I should start a poll on whether or not guys like long or short hair better.

Long hair, the longer the better, preferably wavy/curly too. ;)
And there's so many different hair-styles that can be done with long hair. For example a long Tomb Raider plait/braid. Just look at Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider, probably hair extentions, but still. ;)

And Arwen and Eowyn in the Lord of the Rings movies. Both long hair, and Eowyn's hair is even wavy/curly. Yum yum! :bowdown:

That I have a fetish for long hair, especially wavy/curly hair, might be plain obvious by now. ;) *LOL*